Lt. Commander
# 1 Mature +35 STO Fleet
01-21-2011, 06:53 PM
Is there a group of people out there that would like to start a mature +35 Fleet that are a little bit set on active play and more focused on chatting and occasionally teaming up on fleet actions? I could really get into a Star Trek Original Series theme Fleet with a little less structure and an emphasis on fun and friendships. Like Kirk, Spock and Bones. I bet I could get into playing more than once a week if I had a group that understood it when we had to time out of a fleet action to change a diaper or hold a crying baby.
I would love to hear from some of you on this, and if there is a fleet already out there like this please let me know.
James Bailey

****EDIT WE STARTER JUST SUCH A FLEET****
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=209137

Please see the blog for a little bit of the developing storyline behind our fleet:
http://sto-tos.blogspot.com/

Our website is now setup so you can come aboard:
http://stotosveteransfleet.guildlaunch.com/
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-21-2011, 07:03 PM
I would.

Won't need to change diapers, the grand kids are out of them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-21-2011, 07:16 PM
I started late and now it is cutting into my gameplay!!
Nice to meet you, lets see if we get a list of OLD people
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-22-2011, 09:01 AM
I'm old and interested. I can provide voice server and web/forum space to coordinate. I'm lifetime sub and recently returned to play. PM me for more detail.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-22-2011, 09:41 AM
Hi everyone,

I've been thinking about joining a fleet for a while, and one for the temporally advanced among us would appeal. Happy to say more about me and my playstyle, schedule, etc. here or via IM.

Best
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-22-2011, 10:26 AM
this is really good! I feel there are a few of us out here that want the same thing. I am sure there will be more of us soon.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-22-2011, 04:59 PM
Hi

I run a fleet that you might want to try out. I'ts laid back, we take breaks in long runs so people can go for a smoke, take out their dog, grab some food, etc.

My fleet does not have any activity requirements, we have a lot of helpful members and good conversations on ventrilo.

You can join us on our chat channel ClanH by typing /channel_join ClanH

If you deside to make your own fleet, consider becoming allies instead

Nikita
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-22-2011, 05:03 PM
thank you, it does seem to be a lot of work to find/make exactly what we want.
Cheers!
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-22-2011, 05:18 PM
There are a number of us in Lotus Fleet who are "permanently 29 but just celebrate multiple anniversaries of that birthday". We don't have in game activity requirements since a number of people either have families and Real Lives or are in the military and thus get called away on deployments with some frequency. Everyone's been very understanding when I've had to stop to get dinner ready for the family, get the kids set for bed, deal with a raging tantrum Right Then, or just take a plain old biobreak.

Feel free to check out our fleet at www.lotusfleet.com, and everyone is welcome to attend the Academy regardless of fleet affiliation. If you like Star Trek and STO lore, you'll enjoy the little 'courses'.

Please feel free to contact Admiral Nova for any ally interests, also. I'm available here by PM or on the Lotus Fleet main forum at Jae Onasi if you have any questions or comments.

Good luck!
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-23-2011, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Bailey
this is really good! I feel there are a few of us out here that want the same thing. I am sure there will be more of us soon.
Yes...more of us soon...mwahahahaha