Lt. Commander
# 11
01-24-2011, 09:39 AM
We're laid back and might be just what you're looking for.

http://prideofstarfleet.guildlaunch.com
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-24-2011, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mygod_itsfullofstars
Yes...more of us soon...mwahahahaha
That's because none of us is getting any younger. :p
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-24-2011, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Bailey
Is there a group of people out there that would like to start a mature +35 Fleet that are a little bit set on active play and more focused on chatting and occasionally teaming up on fleet actions? I could really get into a Star Trek Original Series theme Fleet with a little less structure and an emphasis on fun and friendships. Like Kirk, Spock and Bones. I bet I could get into playing more than once a week if I had a group that understood it when we had to time out of a fleet action to change a diaper or hold a crying baby.
I would love to hear from some of you on this, and if there is a fleet already out there like this please let me know.
James Bailey
Amen !!!

Been looking also for this let me know if you find one
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-30-2011, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Bailey
Is there a group of people out there that would like to start a mature +35 Fleet that are a little bit set on active play and more focused on chatting and occasionally teaming up on fleet actions? I could really get into a Star Trek Original Series theme Fleet with a little less structure and an emphasis on fun and friendships. Like Kirk, Spock and Bones. I bet I could get into playing more than once a week if I had a group that understood it when we had to time out of a fleet action to change a diaper or hold a crying baby.
I would love to hear from some of you on this, and if there is a fleet already out there like this please let me know.
James Bailey
I have been looking for a fleet EXACTLY like this and I have not found one yet. I was in a fleet at the beginning of my subscription last Feb. but it pretty much dried up. I have been a loner since then but would love to be able to try the STFs without getting criticized for "not following orders" (I was getting killed at the time ) and just hanging out to do PVP with some ST:TOS fans. all my characters are decked out in the latest 23rd Century fashions and I would be so nice to be teamed with like minded people. I am willing to commit to helping set up a fleet like this. Let me know if you are interested in pursuing this!
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-30-2011, 07:18 PM
I'm interested.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-31-2011, 12:38 PM
I'd definately be interested. I'm 29 and not too interested in playing in some of these hard core fleets, huge fleets, or fleets made up of mostly teenagers (not trying to offend anyone just not my thing). I haven't been playing all that long (about a month) but I have an RA Tac Officer and a couple alts I just started. Since I started playing I have basically been soloing it but I would really like to try out some of the team content, maybe actually get to know some people in game.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-31-2011, 01:02 PM
i would love to join an all adult fleet, im 34 and like intelegent conversation, not chuk norris jokes or bad pop music refrences, haven played this game since season 3 so my fleets are probobly all dead so il definatly be looking for a new one
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-31-2011, 08:53 PM
I have been looking for just this type of fleet myself....I just turned 40 on January 2....I'd be interested

Please feel free to PM me
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-01-2011, 12:17 AM
I just have to post in this thread when I saw it was started by another STO Yukoner???

I mean - there's only 30,000 people here. I thought I was the only one who played STO.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-01-2011, 12:44 AM
The U is what your looking for.

Strict over 18 policy, infact a large number of us are double that and then some. couple of members have grand-kids

Were a casual guild, not restricted to one game, infact were in just about every game you can think of, and then some you cant. we cover pretty much all timezones, and believe RL takes precedence over any game, i mean gotta keep the wife happy and all.

We believe that being mature laid back and up for a laugh, and tend to make sure that only the right kind of person joins us, one who is laid back with a good sense of humor.

http://www.unrepentantgaming.org/forum/index.php

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88310