Lt. Commander
# 21
02-01-2011, 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Bailey
I bet I could get into playing more than once a week if I had a group that understood it when we had to time out of a fleet action to change a diaper or hold a crying baby.
James Bailey
I know where youíre coming from mate; Iím 30 and a single parent. So my logging on and off time can vary. Iím also looking for a casual fleet (with some light RP ), Iíve been in a few fleets and they feel to much like being in the bloody navy than playing a game lol . So feel free to give me a message if you decide to start a fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 22 lets form our own
02-13-2011, 10:41 AM
Why not start our own fleet?
I would be interested
If anyone else is mail me or PM

Clayton@Dredson
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-13-2011, 12:19 PM
I would be very interested in a fleet like this. While there is certainly a place for Big Fleets they're just not for me. A smaller group of people who just want to play the game and have fun is more my style.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-13-2011, 11:05 PM
everybody who like this thread and wants to form a fleet based on it mail me and we'll form one
Clayton@Dredson
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-08-2011, 12:08 PM
I have been away for a couple weeks now getting some sun in Mexico and I come back to all of this action.
I have to say that since I started this thread my main toon has joined the Canadian Federation and found them quite supportive of us Ďolderí guys. They have helped me with solo play as well as Fleet Actions so out of loyalty and respect for this great fleet I will stay with them.

I am however really interested in working with all of you to start a mature fleet with one of my alternate-toons or even start a new player and see if I can build them up with the fleet as it grows.

I will see about contacting all of you and seeing what abilities we have to put this thing together. To start off with we need a name and 5 people to be online at the same time so we can start a fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-08-2011, 07:42 PM
Welcome back from Mexico

I got your PM and replied, and I would be interested. I am usually on from 7:00-ish pm (US EST) to 10:30 pm or so most nights of the week. If you want to get 5 people together to start the fleet, let me know.

Of the names you listed in the PM, I think I liked the Veterans best...
Lt. Commander
# 27 So do we start a fleet?
03-24-2011, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elric71 View Post
Welcome back from Mexico

I got your PM and replied, and I would be interested. I am usually on from 7:00-ish pm (US EST) to 10:30 pm or so most nights of the week. If you want to get 5 people together to start the fleet, let me know.

Of the names you listed in the PM, I think I liked the Veterans best...
I too got the PM and replied, and would like to pursue this as well. I'm on most days 8:30 or 9 till about 10 or 11 pm EST.

I'm wondering if the interest leans towards a TOS-centric older player fleet or just the older player part?
it would be nice if we decided to have fleet uniforms that I wouldn't have to change out of my nice gold shirt!

A name suggestion for a TOS centric fleet would be:
The STO TOS Veterans fleet

I'm in if we can get enough to create the fleet
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-26-2011, 01:24 AM
STO TOS Veterans fleet it is!!
Nice touch!
I will be on 10-12 PST
Hope to see some of you then
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-26-2011, 02:14 PM
Hey old people, come join us old people. we're all 30+. it's refreshing to have mature gameplay.
We could also have a TOS segment for those of us that are TOS fanactics

We are recruiting for Expendables.....
We are a casual active fleet focusing on all aspects of the game.

A fleet that doesn't have a bunch of silly rules or a bunch of useless ranks or divisions or acadimies within the fleet.
One that will let you play how you want .You decide your level of involvment, (Ambassador,Officer,leader or just member.
One that is active and mature. That focuses on fellowship and regular STF's,PvE,PvP, helpfull to other players.
Everyone has a voice within the fleet,not one person calling all the shots or a dictator.

All levels of expierence welcome.

http://expd.guildlaunch.com

Expendables recruitment video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU0KLAPLvJo
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-26-2011, 04:58 PM