Lt. Commander
# 1 Tribble Trophy Mission
01-22-2011, 10:11 AM
2 options:

Maybe another one of the tribble rescue missions.

The tribble population due to some reason is diminishing beyond control. a scientist needs you to collect 1 of each tribble and return them to him. When you turn all of them in you have ensured enough genetic difference to ensure the tribble species will live on.

Reward: Tribble display case.

C-Store tribble display case for your bridge/stateroom

The case lets you put your different tribbles in it on your bridge for display. 2 ideas

1) When you fill it with 1 of every tribble you can click on it and it creates some kind of tribble breeding explosion and tribbles get thrown all over your stateroom or pour all over the ground. The tribbles dissipate after a few seconds like all other particle effects do. (No tribbles were harmed in the creation of this idea)

2) When filled with 1 of every tribble you get an accolade tribble collector and are rewarded with an item with clickable effect. when clicked the person does some kind of funny emote and a bunch of tribbles pour out all over and dissipate or explode and tribbles go everywhere for a few seconds.

Just thought it would be fun to have a way to store and display your tribbles and make something fun out of it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-22-2011, 01:56 PM
I like the notion. Somewhere to put my tribbles instead of around my waist or breeding in my bank eating all my anomolous readings...