Lt. Commander
# 1 An idea for refitting ships
01-22-2011, 12:46 PM
Here's an idea I had that would make all the ships in the game useful in endgame. Players could craft a refit kit and apply it to one of their ships to increase its stats, equipment, and BOffs by 1 tier. This way you could see a Miranda or Constitution flying around at endgame and they would be as effective as current tier 5 ships.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2011, 04:35 AM
i would maby like to see Utopia Planitia added in as a place we could take our ships and upgrade or change there device slots, and other things simular to the way we make weapons in memory alpha... and we could craft upgrade kits for the lower tier ships or even make tacticals for engineers or for science capitans. if anyone seconds this please say and i would like to hear more ideas...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2011, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tra-Vis-Kaiser
i would maby like to see Utopia Planitia added in as a place we could take our ships and upgrade or change there device slots, and other things simular to the way we make weapons in memory alpha... and we could craft upgrade kits for the lower tier ships or even make tacticals for engineers or for science capitans. if anyone seconds this please say and i would like to hear more ideas...
I like this
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2011, 02:39 PM
If I can add something for the leveling part:

Why not every time you hit LT, LTC, C, and so forth, that you can buy a refit of your current ship with the same token you have when you buy yourself a new tier. So your current ship becomes refited with the current tier you are in.

Then people who want can play with their Miranda class, NX class or whatever.

But on the creator of this topic, its a awesome idea, the last tier in the game IMO is horrible looking for my taste.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2011, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferren
If I can add something for the leveling part:

Why not every time you hit LT, LTC, C, and so forth, that you can buy a refit of your current ship with the same token you have when you buy yourself a new tier. So your current ship becomes refited with the current tier you are in.

Then people who want can play with their Miranda class, NX class or whatever.

But on the creator of this topic, its a awesome idea, the last tier in the game IMO is horrible looking for my taste.
these are some good ideas, both of them
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2011, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tra-Vis-Kaiser
Cool idea
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-04-2011, 06:11 PM
I think the idea is great! Being able to use a Miranda class as a T-5 would be cool.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-06-2011, 09:27 AM
As someone who's still flying a Nova at the commander level I'd like any idea to upgrade ship tiers.