Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking to join a fleet
01-27-2011, 12:27 PM
Im a rear admiral. Been playing since the game launched. Mainly looking to join up for fleet actions. Never got a chance to finish alot of them like the cure terradome etc. oh im also a science officer as well
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-27-2011, 12:29 PM
Me, too. Just came back. Looking to do all the things I missed, since I have been solo the whole game. I have a RA5 Science & a brand new RA1 TACO
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-27-2011, 12:30 PM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server. We buy are players any equipment they need, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-27-2011, 12:53 PM
Hi guys.

We run regular events in the {UFP} via our dedicated event officers. Feel free to check us out at www.ufplanets.com for more information or contact me personally.

Kind Regards,
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-27-2011, 01:16 PM
Check out the 44th. We run STFs pretty regularly. LOL almost daily since the borg gear came out, although things have settled down a bit. We are age 18+, and use ventrilo. Times are usually evenings EST to PST, sometimes late.

sto.44thfleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-27-2011, 08:32 PM
Hello from Lotus Fleet!
We are a casual, mature, family-oriented fleet, and we understand the demands of "Real Life. Our website is at www.lotusfleet.com if you'd like to check it out. There are no in-game requirements other than 'keeping it clean,' since some of us have children within earshot, and having fun. We do have Teamspeak available for our members to use in STO and the other games that we support.

The fleet has a very active role-playing forum. Participation is not required, but it is a lot of fun. You are welcome to check out our role-playing section and enjoy the stories that develop on the different ships.

In addition, we have an Academy. This is open to anyone, regardless of their fleet membership. It's our contribution to the Star Trek community. It consists of brief 'courses' on Star Trek and STO lore. As my teenager says, "It's like school, but fun!" You're welcome to participate.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me by PM here or at the Lotus Fleet forums--I'm Jae Onasi there as well.

Good luck with your fleet search!
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-27-2011, 10:41 PM
The 12th fleet has an active community from all around the world so we have people on around the clock. We are beginning to organize regular fleet actions weekly and have STF runs almost daily. We have over 300 members and are a close knit group who know how to have fun.
Main website: http://12th-fleet.com/portal/
Forums: http://12th-fleet.com/portal/index.p...sion&Itemid=54
If you like what you see fill out an application in the recruitment thread. Since you are a science officer I would like to personally extend an invitation to join our medical division.
If you have any questions feel free to pm me.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-28-2011, 06:53 AM
Hi from 3rd fleet.

We are a large international fleet with well over 300 members (recently performed housekeeping). We'd call ourselves mature but this says more about the ages than the behaviour. We take the fleet seriously but we enjoy a laugh too. There's often well in excess of 20 people on line at any one point and we have regular scheduled events as well as ad hoc teaming. We also have a TeamSpeak server - though it's use is by no means mandatory. Check out the forum at www.3rdfleet.com for more information.

Oh, and we have an open day tomorrow