Lt. Commander
Atm it's taking all of my will not to say what I really want to as my fleet mates and I just had our 2 hours of progress in KA wasted by one simple mechanic that serves no use at all. Auto-kick when out of team. We had just cleared the three levels of the nod/shield room and were able to start when one of us lost connection. No problem right? Log back in and all good. Except the team lead went to grab something to drink and we were unable to get them back into the team in time thus kicking him from the map effectively ruining the STF.

What purpose does that auto-kick mechanic serve in STFs? I can understand in open grouping how it can be useful, but to lose all of our work (with no good restart point except warping into Vega System) is just painful. I know there are plenty of other problems with STFs and had our team lead not been afk this wouldn't have been a problem, but it really shouldn't even have been an issue in the first place. Remove that stupid team-up timer in STFs kthx.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2011, 03:18 AM
I agree this should be changed. I logged off in the middle of The Cure when we only had three players. When I returned, the team was full, and I was kicked out. As a ghosting sixth player, we could have finally gotten past the four device gate. Also, we should be able to have more players in a team that five. I would like to team up with up to seven other players.