Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasura View Post
You set them off.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-24-2011, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
Have you guys ever seen what happens when a cannonball hits a bird?
No one else has either, the cannonball's trajectory remains unaffected.... v_v;
Well, they are exploding cannonballs....I'd imagine they'd go BOOM.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-24-2011, 09:08 AM
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-24-2011, 10:11 AM
o.o;; Replies. Possibly... pleasent.... replies I'm not entirely sure. So.. Meow etc. Though you guys are somewhat scarry I am led to believe now. But any hello that ends in birds, cannon fire, and ninja is a successful hello I think...

First off I have to say I can not point out the number of things wrong when combining fire with cats. One: We are 63% less allergenic then the average Ferengi. They have good features too sure.. Two: Your more likely to catch some strange disease from one of them then a cat. Like say... Chronic Fundatrophy or something....

I think I should go cower in a metal shipping crate though till it's safe again. <.<
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-24-2011, 12:07 PM
Quote:
o.o;; Replies. Possibly... pleasent.... replies I'm not entirely sure. So.. Meow etc. Though you guys are somewhat scarry I am led to believe now. But any hello that ends in birds, cannon fire, and ninja is a successful hello I think...
FEAR ME!

Quote:
First off I have to say I can not point out the number of things wrong when combining fire with cats. One: We are 63% less allergenic then the average Ferengi. They have good features too sure.. Two: Your more likely to catch some strange disease from one of them then a cat. Like say... Chronic Fundatrophy or something....

I think I should go cower in a metal shipping crate though till it's safe again. <.<
Well I hate Ferengi too.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-24-2011, 05:51 PM
o.o;; Somewhat frightening. Almost... 碇 ゲンドウ worthy. *flees and hides. (Bloody hope I got that right)*
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-24-2011, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Figured I might as well say hi or something. Been around since beta but haven't made any effort to interact with any one else in the community. I haven't really in any online game since Everquest one without wishing I hadn't.

I'm not as old as I sound, really, just got a early start into scifi. Trek and Tales of Known space fan as long as I can remember and I've been RPing since the days of USEnet (ran a bit of a twisted Kzinti) and played everything since Ultima Online and AoL's Neverwinter and still mess around with MUSHs. :p

At any rate, hello to all the life forms out there.
1000 legions of the Ten Forward Empire will desend upon you! :p

Welcome to the forums! (Yes I know he posted days ago! :p )
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-25-2011, 06:02 AM
Quote:
o.o;; Somewhat frightening. Almost... 碇 ゲンドウ worthy. *flees and hides. (Bloody hope I got that right)*
Awwww you sound so much like hort.
Great, my soul mate's a dude.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-26-2011, 12:14 PM
I have no idea how I sound like you and stuff. *blinkblink* Should I be.. scared?

The picture thread I did take a peak at, awesome uniform Hortthing. exdee

Gendoh Ikari is bloody well frightening. One of the few characters that has genuinely creaped me out. <.<
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-26-2011, 12:16 PM
Quote:
I have no idea how I sound like you and stuff. *blinkblink* Should I be.. scared?

The picture thread I did take a peak at, awesome uniform Hortthing. exdee

Gendoh Ikari is bloody well frightening. One of the few characters that has genuinely creaped me out. <.<
Be afraid, be veeeery afraid!