Lt. Commander
Hi guys.

I'm a Perth based player looking for an active fleet to join.

I love to play STO but unless ive got some sort of social interaction and people to play with i just don't stay with the game. I'm looking for people who talk and muck around as well as actually attempt the raidisodes and endgame content. I'm a VA tac officer that prefers to roll around in my cruiser and loves to be crazy.

I'm experienced in STO aswell as a plethora of otehr mmo's and games and looking for a good bunch of people to hang around with.

hope to hear from someone soon!

Bel
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-24-2011, 01:28 AM
Hi

Feel free to try out the Clan Hunters, we are active, we got vent and common sense rules.

We are not based in Australia but we do got an international crew so there is usually someone online 24 hours a day.

Join us in game on our chat channel by typing /channel_join ClanH

Nikita
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-24-2011, 11:20 AM
Not Ausie Based But 2 of us do get online daily at different times, we have 2 other fleets that we interact with and use thier vents when running raidisodes and even for mucking, we are looking for muckers to have a more active guild.

Guardians of Earth. Let us know and hey if you join and an Ausie fleet comes on you can go join them no worries.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-02-2011, 08:29 PM
Ausmonauts are a new fleet based in Australia.

We have a strong core group of experienced players who will help out with any adventures in STO.

PM me for more details and how to join
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-05-2011, 01:45 AM
ANZAC Gaming is always happy to bring in new members, A long established fleet created before beta and still going strong. Primarily Australian and New Zealand, we are here to have fun and enjoy the game. PM me for more details.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-05-2011, 08:41 AM
Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
for more info and Application.