Lt. Commander
# 11
01-24-2011, 11:26 AM
I just wish they would move the mobs away from the spawn points in all DSEs.

It's been that way and reported on for over a year, you think they would have fixed it by now.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-24-2011, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKFORCE View Post
Actually....none,the high level players don't do this on purpose.....some aren't even aware that they are the cause of the high level spawns.Don't know if it's true or not....but some say it's not the level of the player,but the tier of ship they use that is the trigger for the high level spawns.

Most of the high level players enter low level DSE's for testing their new ships/new builds or for DSE/kill accolades,and some even to help players that are new to the game......if you haven't noticed....the tutorial isn't the greatest in gaming history.
It's definitely the level, because I've warped into an instance with my runabout before, and been attacked by VA-level ships (which really sucks XD).
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-24-2011, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKFORCE View Post
Actually....none,the high level players don't do this on purpose.....some aren't even aware that they are the cause of the high level spawns.Don't know if it's true or not....but some say it's not the level of the player,but the tier of ship they use that is the trigger for the high level spawns.

Most of the high level players enter low level DSE's for testing their new ships/new builds or for DSE/kill accolades,and some even to help players that are new to the game......if you haven't noticed....the tutorial isn't the greatest in gaming history.
I have to go with the Bold text here. I often go in with my SCI ships to help new players, and test out the healing abilities of my ships or new BOF abilities. It would be nice if the spawn level was locked, but the element of surprise is nice.