Lt. Commander
# 1 VA Tac looking for fleet
02-02-2011, 10:02 AM
I am looking for a serious fleet to work on pvp and accolades with. Role playing is stupid so if you are into that, I am not a good fit for your fleet.

I am looking for a mature fleet, I am in my late 30s. I played STO for the first month, went back to wow but have been playing again for a month. Have tried a couple fleets since returning but they were all full of either role players or people who spam chat with ill attempted humor.

Contact me if you have a good fleet that does fleet actions, pvp, and is interested in accolades. I know I can contribute positively to your fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2011, 10:18 AM
Check out 3rd Fleet at www.3rdfleet.com

The International Fleet with International Players
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2011, 11:32 AM
I can only recommend my own fleet. I joined about 7 weeks ago and have been very happy since joining. Everyone has been very friendly and the level of activity is such that there is just the right number of people on. The best thing I can say is that there are pretty much daily STF's/fleet PVP being run. Anyone can organise an event and are actively encouraged to do so but there's always something going on and there's actually about 4 weeks worth of events planned in pretty much when I checked yesterday!

Maturity level is very good and everyone is helpful.

It's worth checking out the recruitment page for UFP http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88380 and the website which is www.ufplanets.com. Otherwise just contact anyone with a UFP tag I would imagine for general feedback and I am sure you'd be welcome to roll with a UFP group for an STF to see how you find us.

Best of luck with your search!

Grace
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2011, 03:17 PM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server. We buy are players any equipment they need, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.