Lt. Commander
# 1 Altering the mission list
01-24-2011, 06:38 AM
Can we get the mission list altered, so we can select all the race frounts or just one race frount or explaration missions or daily missions and have it so it shows only those missions, with the mission replay we can look for a mission and miss it as the race frount missions are spred all over the place.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-24-2011, 07:13 AM
Whoa, I never saw the word mission written so many times in such a short paragraph haha :p

Which list are you talking about? The one when you click on the Starfleet or KDF symbol on your minimap? Or are you talking about the mission replay list on your bridge?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-24-2011, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vor_Eve
Can we get the mission list altered, so we can select all the race frounts or just one race frount or explaration missions or daily missions and have it so it shows only those missions, with the mission replay we can look for a mission and miss it as the race frount missions are spred all over the place.
correct me if i am wrong, but when i open either the current missions listing or go into the replay missions listing, it is divided by race front...

i also see the dailies separated as well as fleet actions...so i am not sure what you want as it seems what you are asking is already there...no?

if you mean a "filter" then ok, if it makes it easier for some.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-24-2011, 09:56 AM
what the hell is a frount?