Lt. Commander
# 11
01-24-2011, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SP3CTREnyc
No one else is bothered by the fact that Exhibit has an 'H' in it? Or, rather, it's supposed to?

That said, I wholeheartedly agree that ship design is a problem, but so is endgame. I want more missions!!!!
I just assume we all went to public skools and can't spell for s**t. :p
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-24-2011, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MauserG43
i thought you were talking about people naming their ships like they are retarded
Or unoriginal. 91701? Are you kidding me?
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-24-2011, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
I just assume we all went to public skools and can't spell for s**t. :p
Must we know how to spell *everything?* I hate grammar Nazi's anyway. May all the powers that be save a grammar Nazi from me in the event that I ever meet one in real life who actually has the audacity to give somebody hell for a misspelled word.

Grammar Nazi's misspell too! And no, I will not fix it, done been busted now, might as well just leave it, heh.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-24-2011, 01:13 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-24-2011, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SP3CTREnyc
No one else is bothered by the fact that Exhibit has an 'H' in it? Or, rather, it's supposed to?
I'm not bothered by the fact that he didn't notice the red lines inside a link inside a giant wall of text.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-24-2011, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizonar
I'm not bothered by the fact that he didn't notice the red lines inside a link inside a giant wall of text.
Here comes to the trolls. Sorry folks, nothing more to see here, this thread has now been banished by the trolls. Another one bites the dust. Move along, folks. Just another Troll Thread.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-24-2011, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraiven View Post
Must we know how to spell *everything?* I hate grammar Nazi's anyway. May all the powers that be save a grammar Nazi from me in the event that I ever meet one in real life who actually has the audacity to give somebody hell for a misspelled word.

Grammar Nazi's misspell too! And no, I will not fix it, done been busted now, might as well just leave it, heh.
Honestly. I didn't notice it until he said something. I rely too much on ye ole spellchecker myself.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-24-2011, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
Honestly. I didn't notice it until he said something. I rely too much on ye ole spellchecker myself.
Nah, I just hate when I take the time to create a well thought out post just for the trolls to come in and derail it. Only takes one troll. This thread is history now.

Spell checker must have missed it since it was in the form of a Link.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-24-2011, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraiven View Post
Oh big whoopty F**ing Do....go cry a river... I named it that when none other names would stick. I was bugged for awhile, Einstein. I wanted 311003, but for some reason it would never stick. So give the "Unoriginal" crap a rest...
You do have my apologies. It was not my intention to troll your thread. I understand your point on the graphics. I use a Star Cruiser myself, just not that saucer. It is just that as some one who puts a lot of stock into immersion, you had 91701. I was not aware of the bug and in hind sight (always 20/20 right?) I could have made my point in a more civilized manner.

You have a legitimate graphical complaint and again, I apologize.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-24-2011, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SciFiFan_78 View Post
You do have my apologies. It was not my intention to troll your thread. I understand your point on the graphics. I use a Star Cruiser myself, just not that saucer. It is just that as some one who puts a lot of stock into immersion, you had 91701. I was not aware of the bug and in hind sight (always 20/20 right?) I could have made my point in a more civilized manner.

You have a legitimate graphical complaint and again, I apologize.
I apologize, mate. Been on edge today over all the trolling I have seen as of late. All's well ends well.