Lt. Commander
It's been a while since we've heard about them and I just realized that they aren't on the list of upcoming releases. Is there still the problem of them matching up to all the current Klingon clothing options?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-24-2011, 10:15 AM
*ugh*... so disapointed

started a TAC Gorn back in the day, he is Captain by now.

So the Gorn Ship that came out was a Sci Ship.... Tac + Sci -> *meh* (who the hell would make a Sci Gorn char? That is like making a Pak'led Engineering Officer...)

In Season 2 when the clothing options came out for all the other races he was ignored -.-

In Season 3 when i expected to see that updated head... skipped again.

Enough is enough, i boxed my Gorn for now and started a real Klingon Klingon Char and he is going Bird of Prey all the way!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-24-2011, 10:35 AM
im dying to see the new gorn.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-24-2011, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
im dying to see the new gorn.
Me too! Even if they aren't going to be released soon, a teaser screenshot would be sooooo nice!
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-24-2011, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
THat was released months ago, it's possible that they have been changed or altered slightly as the design process continued.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-24-2011, 11:15 AM
I believe they said the picture in the link above WAS the final facial design; but what was taking so long was getting the player uniform and costume opions available to work with the new Gorn. That said, I agree, it'd be nice to get an update or a projected date when the 'new Gorn look' will go out to the server.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-24-2011, 11:57 AM
Looking forward to this as well.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-24-2011, 12:02 PM
Quote:
who the hell would make a Sci Gorn char?
Ironically, the Gorn are perhaps the most intelligent and scientifically advanced species in the Klingon Alliance. They caused Spock's tricorder to explode - this is a trick you usually only see from the Enterprise crew.

Looks sometimes can be deceiving.

That said, I can't wait for this update as well. My Klingon's first officer is a Gorn and would love to show his muscular chest and arms off. :p
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-24-2011, 01:03 PM
Quote:
*ugh*... so disapointed

started a TAC Gorn back in the day, he is Captain by now.

So the Gorn Ship that came out was a Sci Ship.... Tac + Sci -> *meh* (who the hell would make a Sci Gorn char? That is like making a Pak'led Engineering Officer...)

In Season 2 when the clothing options came out for all the other races he was ignored -.-

In Season 3 when i expected to see that updated head... skipped again.

Enough is enough, i boxed my Gorn for now and started a real Klingon Klingon Char and he is going Bird of Prey all the way!
i have a gorn scientist, Sorog my main character.