Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
With the sucsses of the Ent era bundle pack Cryptic are also doing a TOS bundle pack with the TOS bridge interior/layouts, along with some more uniforms.

If this is the current pattern of things then hopefully we will get a lot more bundle packs. So here are a few ideas that I would like to have in a "TNG bundle pack", if there is ever one realeased.

1: Reskin/texture of the Teir 4 and 5 Galaxy class to look more like the one seen in the shows.(Aztech hull and more realistic deflector color)

2: Season 1 and 2 uniforms including dress uniforms.

3: Various TNG away team weapons.

5: Season 1-7 TNG Bridge retexture pack. (And a retexture for the one based on Generations)

6: Doctor crushers medical coat.

7: Captain Picards waist coat.

The list can go on and on with cool stuff that could be added. What does everyone else think?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-24-2011, 11:56 AM
Ugh.. can we get some new stuff please that you know.. belongs in this era. Enough with TNG, TOS, ENT and VOY.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-24-2011, 11:59 AM
Quote:
1: Reskin/texture of the Teir 4 and 5 Galaxy class to look more like the one seen in the shows.(Aztech hull and more realistic deflector color)
Why should we be required to pay for enhancements to content we already own?


EDIT: Do you have a link to where Cryptic announces they're doing a TOS pack?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-24-2011, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennan View Post
Ugh.. can we get some new stuff please that you know.. belongs in this era. Enough with TNG, TOS, ENT and VOY.
Amen! I know everyone loved TOS, and wanted to be Kirk, but enough.
When I started playing the game and the Miranda was a starter ship I shrugged, it was semi believable. Seeing the original enterprise added was a bit of a stretch, but whatever. When the NX was added, I rolled my eyes.

Why are we getting content that has no real place in this time period? I'd much rather see the dev's pushing new 25th century content then stuff that is already decades past in the game. Don't get me wrong, I love the clasic trek stuff, but i'd much rather see future progression than recycled content!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-24-2011, 01:28 PM
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...in_a_skant.jpg

Didnt see that one coming, did ya?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-24-2011, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walshicus
Why should we be required to pay for enhancements to content we already own?


EDIT: Do you have a link to where Cryptic announces they're doing a TOS pack?
I agree for something like hull patterns.

I would love to see 3 or 4 more patterns per side to fill out the ranks of possibility, especially on the Fed side where the current patterns only fit with some of the ships.

The Klingons actually have it better when it comes to hull materials.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-24-2011, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
The Klingons actually have it better when it comes to hull materials.
That's because we only have 3 ships per tier, not counting T5.
There's a selection of hull materials, but only one really ever fits. That said, one is all you need, of course.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-24-2011, 04:36 PM
Short List for TNG Bundle Pack
* TNG Enterprise D Bridge
* TNG Ship Interiors (Ten Forward, Engineering, Sickbay, Crew Quaters, Science Lab, Engineering lab, Conference Lounge, Ready Room, etc)
* Unifroms from seasons 1 & 2 (all of them including the skant)
* TNG Admiral's Uniforms (Again, all of them, including the one from All Good Things...)
* Dress Uniforms
* Crusher's Medical Jacket
* Picard's Waistcoat
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-24-2011, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_illustrious_q
* TNG Admiral's Uniforms (Again, all of them, including the one from All Good Things...)
I'd say the AGT one should be reserved for a 25th Century Starfleet pack. Aside from the existing AGT unis, it could also include a set of ship costumes for a 25th century version of the Nova (T5 Science Costume), the Akira (T5 Escort Costume) and Excalibur (T5 Cruiser Costume), with the so-called Rhode Island Refit as an example of how they would look like. And of course an unlock for the combadge.

And sorry for hijacking the thread, but you mentioned AGT first! :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
01-31-2011, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainWallis View Post
With the sucsses of the Ent era bundle pack Cryptic are also doing a TOS bundle pack with the TOS bridge interior/layouts, along with some more uniforms.

If this is the current pattern of things then hopefully we will get a lot more bundle packs. So here are a few ideas that I would like to have in a "TNG bundle pack", if there is ever one realeased.

1: Reskin/texture of the Teir 4 and 5 Galaxy class to look more like the one seen in the shows.(Aztech hull and more realistic deflector color)

2: Season 1 and 2 uniforms including dress uniforms.

3: Various TNG away team weapons.

5: Season 1-7 TNG Bridge retexture pack. (And a retexture for the one based on Generations)

6: Doctor crushers medical coat.

7: Captain Picards waist coat.

The list can go on and on with cool stuff that could be added. What does everyone else think?
I think that these are all fanTAStic ideas... I hope that the Cryptic Team goes forth and implements them!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:23 AM.