6: Doctor crushers medical coat.

7: Captain Picards waist coat.
THIS, THIS, A THOUSAND TIMES THIS!
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-31-2011, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKalamity View Post
Amen! I know everyone loved TOS, and wanted to be Kirk, but enough.
When I started playing the game and the Miranda was a starter ship I shrugged, it was semi believable. Seeing the original enterprise added was a bit of a stretch, but whatever. When the NX was added, I rolled my eyes.

Why are we getting content that has no real place in this time period? I'd much rather see the dev's pushing new 25th century content then stuff that is already decades past in the game. Don't get me wrong, I love the clasic trek stuff, but i'd much rather see future progression than recycled content!
Agreed. I love The Real Series, but constantly rehashing content from TRS and The Kiddie Generation is getting incredibly old.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2011, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walshicus
Do you have a link to where Cryptic announces they're doing a TOS pack?
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=198034
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-31-2011, 09:30 PM
Dr. Crusher's unzipped uniform would likely just be the T'Pol uniform with TNG S1 textures applied. The shape and cut is identical. So while it didn't get much screentime, it also shouldn't take THAT much effort.

Also, if I had my pick of Admiral uniforms, I'd go for the Pressman/AGT Riker look.

If you want some really completist inclusions, I'd like Q's Admiral uniform with the gold leaf added somewhere (maybe a Q weekly series?) and the Engineering jumpsuit that became associated with Lore, which looks fairly simple to tweak out of existing assets.

Also, to those who like new stuff, I really DO like intentionally miscoloring and mixing/matching canon uniform pieces to make new uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-31-2011, 11:06 PM
Ok enough talk of a TNG pack, let's talk more about the TOS pack!!! What could be in it? (besides the bridge and interiors) What are these other costumes??? The famed "wrap around" Captains tunic???
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-01-2011, 02:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Rook View Post
Ok enough talk of a TNG pack, let's talk more about the TOS pack!!! What could be in it? (besides the bridge and interiors) What are these other costumes??? The famed "wrap around" Captains tunic???
How about those generic department-colored technicians robes. That might be a cool option for generic crew members walking the halls in the TOS bridge and interiors. Maybe even those goofy looking space suits they had. I'd also love the blue-grey landing party jackets from The Cage.