Lt. Commander
# 11
01-25-2011, 06:46 AM
Well......I once had the cops raid a room next to mine cause it sounded true to life like a woman was being beaten.........NOPE they were just doin the nasty, and she got carried away........Awkward? I'd say so...was their face red.....and i was eating a popcicle.....
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-25-2011, 09:45 AM
Well, there was that one time at Band Camp...
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-25-2011, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
Well......I once had the cops raid a room next to mine cause it sounded true to life like a woman was being beaten.........NOPE they were just doin the nasty, and she got carried away........Awkward? I'd say so...was their face red.....and i was eating a popcicle.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTWinters
Well, there was that one time at Band Camp...
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-25-2011, 12:58 PM
Walking through an EXTREMELY expensive womans clothing store.. I saw a woman in front of me and tried to move out of her way, she moved with me and I tried to move again without breaking stride...

I ran right into the mirrored back wall.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-25-2011, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
I say the word smeg instead of a curse word in public.
I tend to use "frelling." I've even gotten people to do it (by just heaing me say it) who probably have no idea where it came from.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-25-2011, 02:13 PM
You know when you've murdered a bunch of people, and your cop neighbour who never liked you anyway is coming up the garden path, and you have nowhere to put the bodies, and the blood's seeping into the carpet?

Awwwwkward.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-25-2011, 02:16 PM
Actually... that's BORING.

Seen and heard it far to often in third rate murder mysteries and bad episodes of CSI.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-25-2011, 02:38 PM
well there's my favorite pick-up line: "does this cloth smell like Chloroform to you?"

Also apparently the Cat fanciers association is a group of people who like cats as pets...it got a little awkward when I started asking for recipes. (except that one lady who without skipping a beat said "well first you take a couple of small children...")
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-25-2011, 05:35 PM
So I was with my parents shopping for a microwave. As we pass the electronics section where they keep the games and movies en route to the home appliance section my mom asks if there would be a microwave there. I say, "Nah, this is the entertainment electronics department. And I don't really think a microwave would be entertainment unless a cat is inside it."

The lady next to me (not my mother) gasps in horror.

Okay, not so much awkward as fun. I got to make a cruel allusion at the expense of cats and freak some old lady out.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-25-2011, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
So I was with my parents shopping for a microwave. As we pass the electronics section where they keep the games and movies en route to the home appliance section my mom asks if there would be a microwave there. I say, "Nah, this is the entertainment electronics department. And I don't really think a microwave would be entertainment unless a cat is inside it."

The lady next to me (not my mother) gasps in horror.

Okay, not so much awkward as fun. I got to make a cruel allusion at the expense of cats and freak some old lady out.
a few years ago some stupid teenagers actually did put a cat in a microwave. I along with everyone else was rather discusted. I was discussing the incident with my nurse, and I blurted "everyone knows you're supposed to pan fry cats"

Thankfully my nurse just smiled and said "with garlic!"