Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Earth Space dock 2.0
01-25-2011, 04:59 PM
The new update to ESD look great but there needs to be some changes.
Just say no to dancing Vulcans
The red lights all over the galaxy class need to go, put white window lights on them.
Otherwise it is great!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-25-2011, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeZuE View Post
Just say no to dancing Vulcans
The red lights all over the galaxy class need to go, put white window lights on them.
They could be Romulans in disguise and the ship could be testing its Red Alert.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-25-2011, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeZuE View Post
Just say no to dancing Vulcans
Ahem. wow... yikes....
Lets avoid any Pon-farr yes?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-25-2011, 05:04 PM
And what's wrong with dancing Vulcans?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-25-2011, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuatela
And what's wrong with dancing Vulcans?
Dancing is a wanton display of emotion, by its very definition.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-25-2011, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
Dancing is a wanton display of emotion, by its very definition.
Vulcans do dance.

Spock makes a reference to a children's dance in "Whom Gods Destroy"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-25-2011, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nileight View Post
Vulcans do dance.

Spock makes a reference to a children's dance in "Whom Gods Destroy"
Thats all well and good for children I suppose but an adult Vulcan?
really? :p

Not to say I wouldn't pay to see it if it was the *right* female Vulcan.....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-25-2011, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
Thats all well and good for children I suppose but an adult Vulcan?
really? :p

Not to say I wouldn't pay to see it if it was the *right* female Vulcan.....
Spock danced as an adult...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-25-2011, 05:25 PM
I just think there are better races to be on the dance floor.
As to the red lights on the galaxy, bad use of artistic licences... guess the exceptions would be if there was gear causing the red lights....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
01-25-2011, 07:01 PM
They need a Breen as a DJ!!!!

Make it sooo Cryptic!

DO IT NOW!!!!! :p
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:58 PM.