Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
It's been almost a year, when will the automated defense battery be sold separately on the C-store?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-29-2011, 05:26 PM
Agreed, it needs to be on the c-store. Pretty much everything else one gained from the preorder/delux edition boxes is available on the cstore now, why not the defense turret?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-29-2011, 06:07 PM
nun of the preorder stuff should ever be on c-store that is bate and swich,false advertising and against the law it was sole a a preorder and noone else should get it
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-29-2011, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindPilot
nun of the preorder stuff should ever be on c-store that is bate and swich,false advertising and against the law it was sole a a preorder and noone else should get it
I think most game companies reserve the right to do whatever the hell they want =P

Besides, it's too late now, like I said just about everything from the preorder or ce boxes is on the cstore. The automated defense turret is one of the only items not for sale on the cstore yet.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-29-2011, 08:34 PM
i have the mail they sent out say you will not be geting it after the release date so that is bait and swich and that is againest the law ho and its never to late they can go take it awat from the ppl that did not pre order when you tell ppl you can only get this for preordering and they buy your stuff because they thing it not going to be around later then you make it where everyone can get it thats false advertising and that againest the law
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-29-2011, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindPilot
i have the mail they sent out say you will not be geting it after the release date so that is bait and swich and that is againest the law ho and its never to late they can go take it awat from the ppl that did not pre order when you tell ppl you can only get this for preordering and they buy your stuff because they thing it not going to be around later then you make it where everyone can get it thats false advertising and that againest the law
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8862/...82960mahla.jpg
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-29-2011, 10:59 PM
It might be Amazon and other companies that sold exclusive items like the Automated Defense Turret and Red Matter Capacitor worded their contract with Cryptic well enough that prevents them from currently releasing it in the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-29-2011, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursix
It might be Amazon and other companies that sold exclusive items like the Automated Defense Turret and Red Matter Capacitor worded their contract with Cryptic well enough that prevents them from currently releasing it in the C-Store.
I hope not. I want the Red Matter Capacitor. Wasn't my fault this game was so deadpanned as being terrible it destroyed my desire to preorder.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-30-2011, 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindPilot
i have the mail they sent out say you will not be geting it after the release date so that is bait and swich and that is againest the law ho and its never to late they can go take it awat from the ppl that did not pre order when you tell ppl you can only get this for preordering and they buy your stuff because they thing it not going to be around later then you make it where everyone can get it thats false advertising and that againest the law
Wow, there is somone boiling with rage, but i have to correct you.

Directly from the Preorder FAQ. (Jan 07 2010, Copy and pasted to preorder Discussion a thousand times)
(Just as a info, so you can recall your lawyer)

Q: Will the exclusives be offered as a microtransaction?

A: Not at launch, but somewhere down the road we may offer to let people purchases these if they did not pre-order.


PS:If someone from Cryptic reads this : The preorder page still says the 30 Day Bonus adds!
PPS:Cryptic haven't "taken away" the preorder goodies from someone, they just gave others the opportunity to get some cool items or ships too.



Quote:
Originally Posted by MSARGuy
I hope not. I want the Red Matter Capacitor. Wasn't my fault this game was so deadpanned as being terrible it destroyed my desire to preorder.
You can get the collectors edition at Amazon for 12.99 it comes with the RMC, TNG&DS9 Uniform (one of them is now free if i remember correctly) an metal pin (and maybe the Borg Drone, but don't know for sure).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
01-30-2011, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valenn View Post
You can get the collectors edition at Amazon for 12.99 it comes with the RMC, TNG&DS9 Uniform (one of them is now free if i remember correctly) an metal pin (and maybe the Borg Drone, but don't know for sure).
If by Borg Drone, you mean the Liberated Borg Bridge Officer, then it doesn't but another bonus is, it should also count as paying for a months subscription for those of us that aren't Career Officers
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:36 PM.