Lt. Commander
# 91
07-08-2011, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelGarrett View Post
@Allerka: I just tried STODemoLauncher with a fresh install of STO with the new Season4 Klingon First City map. I managed to apply costume swap, notification removal, and FX removal without any issues.

Could you please try to recreate one of the bugs you have described? Please keep the original untouched demo and apply filters to a copy. When the edited copy break again, please report that here with the steps to reproduce the error. You'll get a pm with my e-mail address to send me the original and edited demo files.

Regards,
Rachel

P.S.: Working on a new version of the tool right now.
I'm pretty sure it was because the previous copy wasn't officially "installed" on my system, so there was no registry info for the demo launcher to look up. After I re-installed the game properly, it hasn't given me any issues since. I'll let you know if I encounter the problem again, though.
Lt. Commander
# 92
07-09-2011, 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allerka View Post
I'm pretty sure it was because the previous copy wasn't officially "installed" on my system, so there was no registry info for the demo launcher to look up. After I re-installed the game properly, it hasn't given me any issues since. I'll let you know if I encounter the problem again, though.
Glad it works for you then.

Regards,
Rachel
Lt. Commander
# 93
07-22-2011, 07:00 AM
Unscheduled Release 2.9.1:
  • Fixed bug that would ignore "bloom quality" setting in Render Demo Dialog.
  • Relabled "culling" in Render Demo Dialog to "level of detail" and changed default value to 10.

Regards,
Rachel
Lt. Commander
# 94
09-16-2011, 04:04 AM
there is something wrong with the lates version of the demo record tool, it won't render the space battles from foundray missions can you help?
Lt. Commander
# 95
09-17-2011, 02:19 AM
Ninja-update 2.9.2
  • Added support for Redshirt test server
  • Fixed Browse buttons in advanced tab of options dialog

Regards,
Rachel
Lt. Commander
# 96
09-17-2011, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maquis View Post
there is something wrong with the lates version of the demo record tool, it won't render the space battles from foundray missions can you help?
So you are saying 2.9.0 is rendering them and 2.9.1 is not? Please verify this for me. I'll definitely look into this.

I remember, that during Foundry Alpha on Redshirt/Tribble we could not playback any foundry demos, because the client would not know what to do with them. So just maybe it is not my bad, but something that broke during the last game update.

Regards,
Rachel
Lt. Commander
# 97
09-17-2011, 05:01 AM
yes, it will render a certin amount of frames about 2 thousand or so i think, it keeps going but on it is the excat same frame as the last one before it stops and then it'll say it's finshed but the playback on screen will keep going as though it was still recording, I don't know if it's the same for foundray mission ground maps but were it tells you how long the recording lasts for it says 0:00 even though it has a length longer than a second, also when i start up the demo record tool, for each of the foundray maps it desplays an error message the message is: The demo file <file directory> could not be parsed for meta information.
please report the fallowing error 'updates & help"
Input string was not in a correct format.

You can still put in camera possations, paths and save them it'll play them back to you normaly as it previously did but it won't render them.

If you wish i could email you a demo file that has this problem if you like.
Lt. Commander
# 98
09-17-2011, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maquis View Post
If you wish i could email you a demo file that has this problem if you like.
I sent you my mail address via PM.

Regards,
Rachel
Lt. Commander
# 99
09-28-2011, 06:22 AM
Update 2.9.3 notes:

- Fixed bug pointed out by maquis
- Improved handling of Foundry missions in general
- New filter to remove STRUCT(0) Internal Game Error messages at bottom of screen
- Slightly improved automatic update detection (for future updates)

Regards,
Rachel
Lt. Commander
# 100
09-28-2011, 06:53 AM
Ninja-Hotfix-Update 2.9.4
  • Added new commands to editor as well

Regards,
Rachel