Lt. Commander
# 1 Suggestions for ready room...
01-26-2011, 03:53 AM
I suggested these things in Beta, and would like to post them again, considering the adoption of the trophy system and the use of the mission replay console.

1) Allow more locations for trophies and use the same mechanic to change certain design features

I would like to see trophy points added to the captains desk, as well as the ability to change the paintings on the walls. It would be great if we could choose a screenshot to display in the frame.

Would love to see this mechanic used to allow a person to change chair types, aquarium, consoles, desk type, etc. Perhaps even the rug and wall colors/textures.

2) Ability to set crew uniform using a console

Using one of the consoles in the room you would be able to pull up a paperdoll that displays a random NPC placeholder....and you could then alter the uniform to your liking. Only uniform modifications would be allowed.

3) Ability to listen to and/or watch any narration/cinematic in the game.

It would be nice to be able to use one of the consoles to gain access to the voice and cinematics in the game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-26-2011, 03:55 AM
Star Trek:Animal Crossing

Ok All joking aside. I agree with this. Would love to see something like that. More Chair types too ftw.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-26-2011, 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
More Chair types too ftw.
And Cryptic, while you're at it, make additional fish available for purchase on the C-Store, please.

Regards,
Rachel
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-26-2011, 04:17 AM
I would like to see more rooms in the c-store. I would like to be able to purchase a different ready room, sick bay, science labs, transporter room etc.......
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-26-2011, 04:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbird200425 View Post
I would like to see more room in the c-store. I would like to be able to purchases different ready room, sick bay, science labs, transporter room etc.......
or maybe they could just add these as options and not nickel and dime us for every damn addition to the game. geeze.

no wonder they are fleecing us with the c-store when people are so willing to throw money away on useless junk that their monthly sub should cover.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-26-2011, 04:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbird200425 View Post
I would like to see more room in the c-store. I would like to be able to purchases different ready room, sick bay, science labs, transporter room etc.......
The irony is not strong in this one...
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-26-2011, 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepidox View Post
or maybe they could just add these as options and not nickel and dime us for every damn addition to the game. geeze.

no wonder they are fleecing us with the c-store when people are so willing to throw money away on useless junk that their monthly sub should cover.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelGarrett View Post
The irony is not strong in this one...
Cryptic has provide people with ready rooms, sick bays and etc.....but if you would like to purchase others than you should have that option. People shouldn't think that you can go around getting everything for free. Monthly sub pay for entrance into a game it doesn't give you access to the world. That doesn't mean a person shouldn't be punish either I never said that these items shouldn't available to be built in game.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-26-2011, 06:52 AM
You guys might hate me on this one...but Id be willing to see certain cosmetics for ships go into the C-Store.

Functionality, no. Cosmetics, yes. They need to make the interiors functional, sofar all they have added is the mission terminal (would have been better as a holideck thing on the crew deck IMO), but as far as cosmetic items or changes Id be fine with them either being in game ship options or items in the C-store.