Lt. Commander
# 1 The Trust Roleplay Fleet
05-04-2011, 11:28 PM
Greetings Captains.

Congratulations in your achievements in your career as Captain, thus far. I have been very impressed with what I have read about you from your service record.

I have an assignment for you. I am currently out in Deep Space, I prefer not to be specific in this message at this time, assisting a new race in joining the Federation. The Ajela are very kind species and will be a wonderful new to addition to the Federation. However a situation has arisen that we require your assistance. If you are interested communicate with Starfleet Command.

((Search for the The Ajela by McNammy in the Community Authored Tab.))

Communicate with me once you have completed the assignment, if you are interested in joining the ranks of the Trust Fleet or fill out an application.

Apply to Fleet

The Trust is a close knit group of Captains that work together to fulfill the mandates of Starfleet and the Federation, whether its Focus on the War Effort with the Klingons, or continuing diplomatic, and scientific discovery.

Shaaded Varzec
Fleet Admiral
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-08-2011, 03:55 PM
Join our skilled team while we defend all that the Federation holds dear. Recruitment drives Sunday evenings.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-12-2011, 06:08 AM
Just wanted to welcome our newest members, Cyndere and Shovak. Welcome!
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-22-2011, 06:48 PM
SPECIAL BULLETIN:

Fleet Admiral Shaaded Varzec is looking for new Captains to join the ranks of the Trust. He will be Available in the Admirals Office of ESD #1 to communicate to anyone interested in this Fleet.

He will be available every Sunday from 7 to 9 PM.

Thank you for your time.