Lt. Commander
# 11
01-26-2011, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alystayr
Although it's understandable that delays happen:

EPIC FAIL!

I was totally looking forward to this update
Agreed, was planning my day off around scooting my Delta Flyer across Sirius Sector...
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-26-2011, 09:52 PM
Are you people really serious? ??? I mean com'on. You're griping about a bloody shuttlecraft. If that is all you have to ***** about ... get a life.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-26-2011, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alystayr
Although it's understandable that delays happen:

EPIC FAIL!

I was totally looking forward to this update
I'd rather they delay and get it right than release on time and get it wrong.

So if it is only a shard restart then it shouldn't take two hours right? Unfortunately the regular maintenance window is my prime time for gaming.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-26-2011, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranceaddict View Post
Are you people really serious? ??? I mean com'on. You're griping about a bloody shuttlecraft. If that is all you have to ***** about ... get a life.

Hey some folks look forward to certain things more than others... I'm sure you'll hit the ceiling about something being delayed, and when that happens I hope someone gives you that famous Bill Shatner quote :p

That being said, I'm kinda annoyed that the snow storm here in the north east wasn't till next week so I can get a day off from work to play with all the new 'toys' the good folks at Cryptic are adding to the game
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-26-2011, 11:28 PM
*sad face* was looking forwards to my new hot rod when i got back from work
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-26-2011, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Just a quick note on this guys and gals,

This is only a shard restart this evening. That actual release will happen next week during the Tuesday Morning Maintenance Window.

This also means that the Delta Flyer and XP Boost items will be delayed a week as well.

Thanks for your understanding!

Stormshade
Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Why did you have to do this??? I have been looking foreward to the Delta Flyer for some time now, and now you make me a sad panda... **cries**
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-27-2011, 12:34 AM
The only thing that makes me smile is that now there is a release plan showing the upcoming releases on holodeck, the first promise is already not being able to be kept. Let's see how the future releases will be like. Is everything delayed by a full week now, or are other releases getting molten into one big release? Somehow the plan has to keep up with time, I hope.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-27-2011, 04:04 AM
NOOOOO!!! come on! The update has been delayed as well!
First the weekly, now the Delta Flyer - come'on give us a break
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-27-2011, 04:07 AM
I have to admit. I was really looking forward to something more than a costume to be released in Jan this year. Is it just me or is there more costumes than content?

I'd really like more tweaks and improvements to the game such as improvements to ESD (glad this is being done) I'd like more craftable sets for ships. You can't earn costumes in the game, so why not make some ship items (sets) be C-Store only too?

Im hoping that while the C-store items are pulled (happy to wait for) that at least today the ESD has been improved as planned!

It just seems delay after delay at the moment. I do think the guys are doing a great job btw. But I can't help and wonder if next week will go as planned also!!
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-27-2011, 04:14 AM
For those complaining .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYJmF...layer_embedded

::: smiles ... P.S. ---> Your side of the fence determines who is who in the video.