Lt. Commander
# 11
01-26-2011, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberion1701
But keep your expectations in check, because nothing has been announced as imminent, and its not on the schedule, so when they DON'T release the new exterior for a couple of months, we don't need "OMG you promised this ages ago. RAAAAAAAGGE" posts about it.

It it comes out during the series, or with the anniversary... AWESOME. This old screenshot doesn't count as evidence of that, though.
You don't get it do you? The exterior is starting to be seen now. You can catch it out of the windows when you look up in tribble. When the new interior goes live, which is supposed to be the next patch to holodeck, the exterior must go live with it in order to not be horribly flawed. It's coming.

It's coming naow.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-26-2011, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Sigh...

I KNOW they're redoing ESD with a new exterior. I KNOW that its supposed to look like the old movie ESD.

I KNOW that image in the launcher ALSO looks like the old movie ESD.

THE ONLY THING I am saying is that THIS PARTICULAR IMAGE IN THE LAUNCHER IS NOT NEW.

The sooner the better, if they're changing the way things look from inside the station.

But keep your expectations in check, because nothing has been announced as imminent, and its not on the schedule, so when they DON'T release the new exterior for a couple of months, we don't need "OMG you promised this ages ago. RAAAAAAAGGE" posts about it.

It it comes out during the series, or with the anniversary... AWESOME. This old screenshot doesn't count as evidence of that, though.
we STILL LOVE YOU.

(you've got a good point about expectation management, even if zero said a lot of changes are up in the internal build they haven't pushed to Tribble yet).
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-26-2011, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Sigh...

I KNOW they're redoing ESD with a new exterior. I KNOW that its supposed to look like the old movie ESD.

I KNOW that image in the launcher ALSO looks like the old movie ESD.

THE ONLY THING I am saying is that THIS PARTICULAR IMAGE IN THE LAUNCHER IS NOT NEW.

The sooner the better, if they're changing the way things look from inside the station.

Picture old?! spacedock new ? :O
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-26-2011, 07:40 PM
Who would have thought that posting an image would cause so much discusion. Oh wait its STO Forums :p

(You know my original Title has a "?" behind it)
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-26-2011, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
Picture old?! spacedock new ? :O
Rutabaga, Betty White, trigonometry, Azaleas.

Maybe its coming. Maybe not. Launcher image not new, news at 11.

KUMQUATS!
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-27-2011, 07:11 AM
It has been confirmed that the New ESD exterior will look like the old, mushroom starbase (with probably a few differences). If you go into Tribble, there is a hologram of the old/new mushroom starbase.
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-27-2011, 07:32 AM
Can't wait to see the outside of the new ESD love the new changes inside!

One thing tho you left out on your screenshot...

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...THINGornot.png

Kinda funny how it says EVERYTHING on the C-Store is on Sale.... but its not! LOL Ironic
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-27-2011, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetzaal

/10char
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-27-2011, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leegir View Post
Can't wait to see the outside of the new ESD love the new changes inside!

One thing tho you left out on your screenshot...

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...THINGornot.png

Kinda funny how it says EVERYTHING on the C-Store is on Sale.... but its not! LOL Ironic
u missed the small typing in that. It says some items may be excluded