Lt. Commander
First off let me tell you that you were AWESOME giving us stuff to fight at ESD. Also thank you for responding to my/our requests for some action in instance 4 a few minutes before you logged off. (The character I was on at the time was Spirit@Admiral_Ghost_000) Our fleet was talking and we all agree that you or one of the other Devs should do that more often (Maybe on the weekends.) Also if it were possible when you do it again can you temp disable the Nebula Tachyon Detection Grid?

Signed,
Admiral Ghost, Tactical Operations Fleet Delta , and Attack Fleet Omega
Lt. Commander
we love your attack on sol our only regret is it over . we would love to have more attacks like that one ,and farkoid5000 keep kicking as? and give the fans what they want ..thanks for a great game
Lt. Commander
Thank you very much for one of the most epic space fights on this game. We would love it, if more of these epic and heroic fights in the cold fringes of space would happen. We would also love to see much harder and stranger ships and races never seen before confronting us in battles to shank the galaxy.

Thank you for the Game,
Chris, Vector, and on
Ventrilo Vondormore.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-26-2011, 10:42 PM
yes thank you for the battle at earth and hope you will do it again and thanks
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-26-2011, 10:50 PM
Fight in space dock? Ahhh I missed it...
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-26-2011, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedgewizard View Post
Fight in space dock? Ahhh I missed it...
Yeah, you're not alone. I saw this thread and leaped from my bed and fired up the desktop. "Get to ESD" I thought as I hit transwarp, got back and Holodeck ESD1 is pristine. I was prompt in posting in a few threads (this being the last of the night) and now am going to bed disappointed.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-26-2011, 11:46 PM
This HAD to happen when I was ASLEEP. DISAPPOINTED
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-27-2011, 02:03 AM
This was absolutely awesome. Please please please do it more often, on holodeck. Send out random server wide announcements about attacks in progress. this totally made my day!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-27-2011, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
This HAD to happen when I was ASLEEP. DISAPPOINTED
I know.

Never mind the rest of the world....US comes first....
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-27-2011, 04:29 AM
US....I live in Japan and I was able to participate. This was a Dev having some fun on his own time. It wasn't planned and nothing to get mad about. Maybe with this positive response we'll see more of this kind of thing in the future.