Lt. Commander
I popped up there the other day to grab a large tankard of SynthAle only to find a young woman stood in the corner next to the plant opposite the bar! WHO IS SHE? She was not there before, Has a full Commanders NAME and when you click to pull up her info, where it should say Federation, it says CONTACT!

Can anyone shed any light on this mystery person? Part of the B'day celebrations? New missions?

Your thoughts?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-26-2011, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander_StarStalker
I popped up there the other day to grab a large tankard of SynthAle only to find a young woman stood in the corner next to the plant opposite the bar! WHO IS SHE? She was not there before, Has a full Commanders NAME and when you click to pull up her info, where it should say Federation, it says CONTACT!

Can anyone shed any light on this mystery person? Part of the B'day celebrations? New missions?

Your thoughts?
Either the 1 year or something to do with the new featured episodes.

Someone should warn her about Hort.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-26-2011, 11:07 PM
If her name is Shoko Futagami (or something like that) she's a contact for Foundry Missions.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-26-2011, 11:55 PM
She may well just be passing through, if they don't add the Observation Lounge back into ESD -- it's still not there on Tribble after the Club 47 revamp.

Just myself, I'd really like to see the Lounge restored to some logical point on the station. Hopefully it's still just 'in the works.' I do think the new Club 47 is pretty neat, but it'd be nice to have somewhere a bit more sedate for people to relax in too.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-27-2011, 06:37 AM
They've added contacts to ESD so players can use them for the Foundry. You can make it so the player has to go to one of these contacts to initiate a mission.

Basically, they're there for the same reason all the new random doors are there...to use as jump points for the Foundry