Lt. Commander
# 1 Newbie...(Sort Of)
01-27-2011, 07:25 AM
Greetings,

Just a note to introduce myself and say "Hi"

I have been playing the game now for a little while. I joined not to long after the release of Season 2. My Main Character in Game is "Battlecatt" An alien toon, who is now a Tactical Spec, Rear Admiral.

Since joining the game, I have seen the Cryptic Team make what I consider Sweeping Strides in game mechanics and graphics, as well as playable content. I have found the game to be quite enjoyable, especially with the episodic "Weekllies" (Loved them all so far) and that as I have progressed through the game, that most everyone out there in the STO Universe are quite friendly and helpfull to a newbie like myself.

I have several Alts now that I am playing as of course I want to get the "flavor" of the 3 categories of available player characters (Tactical, Engineering, Science) and Im always willing to help others in the game.

Look me up sometime!

Battlecatt:
Ship: U.S.S. TSALAGI
Lt. Commander
# 2 aaaa sup brah?
01-27-2011, 07:30 AM
Like welcome to the party.....make sure you keep your wallet in yer front pocket dude....that chat has sticky fingers......she came by during our toga party reinactment of shakespear in the parks "not without my blankie"...I haven't seen my lawn flamingo since......

And for an FYI...........I will not take off my shoes due to a weird cheese smell......

I swear its glandular

Welcome anyhoo......need anything...hit me up.......