Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Off Duty Uniform Slot
10-15-2010, 05:33 AM
Hi. Recently I have noticed that I am unable to change my Klingon Char off duty uniform. Everytime I change it either causes weird results (changes everything randomly) or just reverts back to the default uniform she was wearing before I started.

I was wondering if anyone else had had this issue and whether there is a work around or fix. It is quite annoying as i have essentially lost a uniform slot.

Also in some of my Boff when I try to change the colours of a uniform item, say the jacket for example it causes the other parts of the uniform to change to the same colour. It was working fine previously and this issue seems only to have developed in the past few days,
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
10-15-2010, 05:43 AM
Klingons simply dont have this content , there is very little content for that faction , even kits and armour do not show on costume.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
10-16-2010, 09:55 AM
LOL so I take it that means there is no fix for the off duty uniform slot?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
10-16-2010, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawz786 View Post
LOL so I take it that means there is no fix for the off duty uniform slot?
Actually Jawz, Klingon do have this content. Mine is doing like yours since the last patch. Wont let me change the off duty uniform slot at all, which infuriates the wife on her klink lol.

and yes I have notice the same thing on my BO's as well and I check, wife's do the same thing. So prob best to submit it as a bug.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
10-19-2010, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoson View Post
Actually Jawz, Klingon do have this content. Mine is doing like yours since the last patch. Wont let me change the off duty uniform slot at all, which infuriates the wife on her klink lol.

and yes I have notice the same thing on my BO's as well and I check, wife's do the same thing. So prob best to submit it as a bug.
What? Which uniform options are the "off-duty" options? Cause all the slots on my Klingon use the same uniform pecies, no "off-duty" slot like on the Federation.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
10-19-2010, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeLegate View Post
What? Which uniform options are the "off-duty" options? Cause all the slots on my Klingon use the same uniform pecies, no "off-duty" slot like on the Federation.
The off duty one is the second slot and it allows you to wear the Bikini bottom without the loin cloth I believe so thats how you know its the off duty slot.


Also Mongoson that sounds like a good idea, I will post a ticket and if you and your wife also post tickets and anyone else reading this who has this issue does as well, then maybe Cryptic will pay attention and fix this irritating bug.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
10-19-2010, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawz786 View Post
The off duty one is the second slot and it allows you to wear the Bikini bottom without the loin cloth I believe so thats how you know its the off duty slot.


Also Mongoson that sounds like a good idea, I will post a ticket and if you and your wife also post tickets and anyone else reading this who has this issue does as well, then maybe Cryptic will pay attention and fix this irritating bug.
I tired logging that on the Tribble server just now, and they must have fixed the whole wearing the bikini bottom with out the loincloth thing, cause even on my off duty slot, I couldn't do it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
10-20-2010, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota2063 View Post
I tired logging that on the Tribble server just now, and they must have fixed the whole wearing the bikini bottom with out the loincloth thing, cause even on my off duty slot, I couldn't do it.
they might have, and it might be the problem too.

yeah i have our tickets submitted. Wife be ****ed if she looses her bikini bottom lol, she HATES that skirt in front and back for her orion, she is like hold on, the NPC get these and we dont, WTF?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
10-21-2010, 04:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoson View Post
they might have, and it might be the problem too.

yeah i have our tickets submitted. Wife be ****ed if she looses her bikini bottom lol, she HATES that skirt in front and back for her orion, she is like hold on, the NPC get these and we dont, WTF?
Cryptic have replied and told me the Off Duty slot of KDF is a bug that they know off (they shouldn't have one, yet) and are working on resolving it () so it seems that your wife may lose her Bikini Bottoms.

Also the Boff colour problems is something they are not aware off apparently.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
10-21-2010, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawz786 View Post
Cryptic have replied and told me the Off Duty slot of KDF is a bug that they know off (they shouldn't have one, yet) and are working on resolving it () so it seems that your wife may lose her Bikini Bottoms.

Also the Boff colour problems is something they are not aware off apparently.
Well, at least you received a better response...I think they are just brushing off the KDF here....Why would we want 3...yes 3 uniform slots if one of them is not designated for off-duty?

I was told by a dev...I'll look for the name on my ticket later...but they told me that the KDF was not supposed to have an "off-duty" costume slot, that the problem was something they knew about and will not support my problem. Instead he told me that they were going to forward this onward to the team...Lord only knows when they will fix this...

As it is if this was a fed problem, you know there would be a fix testing and on tribble in a week...maybe 2 tops...with a release to holodeck very soon thereafter...

I do not mind if it takes them 3 weeks or so for a fix, but if it is a known issue, and has not been solved, and they continually brush us off....then that's what I cannot abide by....They perhaps need a dose of reality...Keep the players happy, or LOSE the players and your salary in turn.....I know it's happened to some games...it can happen here just as easy. Take us seriously...just as seriously, and quit pushing us to the back of the bus...I tell you...people remember such things as what is happening to us KDF players.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:40 PM.