Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 61
01-29-2011, 12:34 AM
Hmmm, at first glance I read our Moderator Q's subtitle as 'Impotent Moderator'.......
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 62
01-29-2011, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperator_Nick View Post
Hmmm, at first glance I read our Moderator Q's subtitle as 'Impotent Moderator'.......
lol!!!



words for the word god.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 63
01-29-2011, 02:14 AM
My wife hates Q and Q Episodes - I personnaly love them. He is a very naughty boy :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 64
01-29-2011, 03:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
My wife hates Q and Q Episodes - I personnaly love them. He is a very naughty boy :p
Your wife is a very smart person.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 65
01-29-2011, 05:13 AM
i love Q if only he would snap his fingers and make this game True 25th Century and not littlered with all this old tech ..... down with the mushroom culist ... pave forward not backwards
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 66
01-29-2011, 05:35 AM
Mon Capi'tain
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 67
01-29-2011, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lufia
i love Q if only he would snap his fingers and make this game True 25th Century and not littlered with all this old tech ..... down with the mushroom culist ... pave forward not backwards
Now if he could snap his fingers and transport me to the 25th century or somewhere they have warp (or the equivalent) capable ships, I'd change my opinion of him.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 68
01-29-2011, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aslan_chShran View Post
Yes, I bet I am in the very small minority but I hate Q. Never liked him, never liked the episodes he was in (except the Borg one), and I hate seeing him in STO. Anyone else agree Q is a waste of time?
I am another one. I too hate this guy ald all of the episodes with him. No question, John de Lancie is a great actor, but I do not like him neither. Actually he was the perfect guy for the role. None other Q actors were as iconic as him.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 69 I hate Q2
01-29-2011, 09:25 AM
Yeh never liked any of the Q episodes

The only line I ever loved was from the femaile Q in Voyager when she say's

"get away from that Dog! ...and I'm not talking about the puppy!"

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 70
01-29-2011, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aslan_chShran View Post
Yes, I bet I am in the very small minority but I hate Q. Never liked him, never liked the episodes he was in (except the Borg one), and I hate seeing him in STO. Anyone else agree Q is a waste of time?
No i think you must be the only one who doesnt like Q
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:38 PM.