Lt. Commander
I've literally spent over 3 hours doing Khitomer Accord, to end up bugged and have to transport out from the shield room, to then be back in space? What the hell man? I left this game because of the bugs, hoping that near a year on after release, some would be gone, but no? This is really annoying if honest :/ I should be not far off completing this, instead now, I have to find another team and do it, all again... This is beyond a joke...

To top it off, launcher crashes... What am I paying for...

Over 3 hours work for what? Nothing... This game really, really needs fixing :/
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-28-2011, 07:00 PM
Will this game ever be completely bug free? No. If that's your standard, I'd suggest you stop playing computer games at all, as they'll never measure up.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-28-2011, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aris
Will this game ever be completely bug free? No. If that's your standard, I'd suggest you stop playing computer games at all, as they'll never measure up.
Constant bugs though... You can't get through any STF without tons of bugs ruining it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-28-2011, 07:03 PM
STFs are getting polished when Gozer has time.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-28-2011, 07:10 PM
there are some missions bugged. However, that hardly qualifies for the whole game. In fact the game runs very smoothly. Also one thing to keep in mind, is that some bugs are temporary and some are just one timers that can be easily fixed by you the player.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-28-2011, 07:14 PM
Yes...it hardly constitutes the whole game but when you are RA or VA and you cannot complete it due to bugs...it might as well be.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-28-2011, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1g_Dav3 View Post
Constant bugs though... You can't get through any STF without tons of bugs ruining it.
Really?

First time i ran Infected on Wednesday evening - Completed
First time i ran The Cure on Thursday evening - Completed, and great job all ^^
I did Assimilated mission tonight for my 3rd piece of the Borg set and i'm now looking forward to Khitomer Accord very soon.

Maybe the Fleet i am in is just that good :p Prehaps 5 years of being a Holy Paladin gives me an advantage as a healer in STO, who knows, i love that role though
Bugs are everywhere in games, and more so concerning MMO's, yet many of us are not having the issues you seem to be having. STO is getting so much more polished, prehaps in the future you will have better luck.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-28-2011, 07:28 PM
It took me three time to complete Infected. This was more due to team members running out of playing time than bugs. Completed The Cure Twice (Three times if you count the time I completed it but did not get credit). Completed KA the first time, though it did take us 6 hours. With the right team, these missions can be completed easily and the first time through.

That said, yes the game has bugs, and no, it will never be completely free of them.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-28-2011, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green117 View Post
Really?

First time i ran Infected on Wednesday evening - Completed
First time i ran The Cure on Thursday evening - Completed, and great job all ^^
I did Assimilated mission tonight for my 3rd piece of the Borg set and i'm now looking forward to Khitomer Accord very soon.

Maybe the Fleet i am in is just that good :p Prehaps 5 years of being a Holy Paladin gives me an advantage as a healer in STO, who knows, i love that role though
Bugs are everywhere in games, and more so concerning MMO's, yet many of us are not having the issues you seem to be having. STO is getting so much more polished, prehaps in the future you will have better luck.
I ran Infected with a few minor spawn bugs, The Cure was completely bugged, 2 Transformer groups, and the Boss, and now this >_>
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-28-2011, 07:35 PM
I've only run into one bug (well there are the tough borg as well, but we just kill them all! not rly that hard)