Lt. Commander
Theres been loads of talk for the last few weeks about the new esd, the events that will transpire with esd and get the old/new one back. But theres been no talk about anything klingon related, and it would be nice for some dev feedback because... I really feel "myself here" that klingons are left out of the loop for aniversary.

I know there was talk that we could blow ESD up but that has gone down the tube, from what stahl mentions, and its going to be something other now.

So what can klinks get a taste for..
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-28-2011, 11:42 PM
A lump of coal....
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2011, 12:12 AM
Anti Agression-Training Vouchers

(and Q is on Qo'nos too AFAIK.)
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2011, 12:16 AM
A swift kick in the ridges.

Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2011, 12:18 AM
Space Ponies!
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2011, 12:20 AM
Im not gonna say what but ive seen the videos on youtube and it looks like fun Q uite a lot of fun
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-29-2011, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew_Harnaman
Im not gonna say what but ive seen the videos on youtube and it looks like fun Q uite a lot of fun
Pssst...most people already know.

And if you don't there are mission given away by Q on Q'onos that turn you in to a Horta and such...btw, if you quote this you will reveal the surprise. Or something.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-29-2011, 12:27 AM
Allegedly, Qo'nos is on the docket for a redesign by the same people who redesigned ESD (Qo'nos itself has long needed fixing).
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-29-2011, 12:46 AM
probably nothing, just basic Q event stuff but no major redesign of the planet or anything.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-29-2011, 01:24 AM
Jeebus christo...

I AM a Klingon player, and I am seriously getting tremendously exhausted by all the "What/when will the Klingons get...?" threads. What will the Klingons do to DESERVE getting so and so? So far, the majority of Klingon players that have put up threads like this just drone on and on endlessly about how unfair Cryptic is to the Klingon faction, or how the things we get aren't ever enough. While the Feds who have a similar "When do I get mine?" attitude drone on and on endlessly about how Klingons are overpowered and Cryptic gives us too much.

We get Klingon only missions... players cry more.
We get Klingon only costumes (Orion, Naussican, Klingon veteran pads)... players cry about not getting a silly coat.
We get access to the MOST powerful playable ship in the game (Carriers)... players cry more.
We get access to the MOST unique ship in the game (Garumba destroyer)... and players cry foul because they have to pay for it despite the fact everything else Klingons have gotten thus far is completely FREE.
We get a HUGE buff to carriers all around... and players cry more.
We get access to a ton of new series episodes and access to not ONE new sector but TWO when the Romulan episodes release... and players cry it's not enough.
We get our VERY OWN EXCLUSIVE sortie missions... and STILL... players cry more...

Seriously, is there a sick and twisted pattern developing here? I swear, when the Romulan faction releases... THOSE players better not constantly whine about all the things THEY aren't getting or I swear... that's it for me man. I just can't take the overbearing sense of entitlement anymore.

One year later, and still crying about everything we DON'T get, as opposed to just saying "Thank you Cryptic, Thank you for all the GREAT stuff you have done to improve our faction. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules to actually do something for us, despite the unrelenting and completely unappreciative attitudes we seem to dump on you".
Closed Thread