Lt. Commander
# 21
01-29-2011, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treagersama View Post
Jeebus christo...

I AM a Klingon player, and I am seriously getting tremendously exhausted by all the "What/when will the Klingons get...?" threads. What will the Klingons do to DESERVE getting so and so? So far, the majority of Klingon players that have put up threads like this just drone on and on endlessly about how unfair Cryptic is to the Klingon faction, or how the things we get aren't ever enough. While the Feds who have a similar "When do I get mine?" attitude drone on and on endlessly about how Klingons are overpowered and Cryptic gives us too much.

We get Klingon only missions... players cry more.
We get Klingon only costumes (Orion, Naussican, Klingon veteran pads)... players cry about not getting a silly coat.
We get access to the MOST powerful playable ship in the game (Carriers)... players cry more.
We get access to the MOST unique ship in the game (Garumba destroyer)... and players cry foul because they have to pay for it despite the fact everything else Klingons have gotten thus far is completely FREE.
We get a HUGE buff to carriers all around... and players cry more.
We get access to a ton of new series episodes and access to not ONE new sector but TWO when the Romulan episodes release... and players cry it's not enough.
We get our VERY OWN EXCLUSIVE sortie missions... and STILL... players cry more...

Seriously, is there a sick and twisted pattern developing here? I swear, when the Romulan faction releases... THOSE players better not constantly whine about all the things THEY aren't getting or I swear... that's it for me man. I just can't take the overbearing sense of entitlement anymore.

One year later, and still crying about everything we DON'T get, as opposed to just saying "Thank you Cryptic, Thank you for all the GREAT stuff you have done to improve our faction. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules to actually do something for us, despite the unrelenting and completely unappreciative attitudes we seem to dump on you".
*Applause*

Well said. As for this particular topic, the only sneak peak of any anniversary activities I've seen actually takes place on quonos, so I really don't know where the intent of this OP came from. They are certainly not excluded from this at all.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-29-2011, 06:05 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines GMMeeko
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-29-2011, 06:52 AM
Klingons are getting a lifetime subscription to Time Magazine. This has been deemed necessary since klingons do nothing but complain they have nothing to do. Now you can read your magazine.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-29-2011, 07:12 AM
The problem is, all that other stuff is fluff. I'll stop complaining when Klingons Leveling Scheme gets fixed so its not such a tediously boring grind to get ANY level. One or Two levels here or there to grind for is one thing, but having to grind from start to finish is plain broken.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-29-2011, 07:39 AM
I play a Klingon character in alternation to a Federation character. I just wish the usual suspects would STFU about content parity. It's not going to happen so long as 7/8ths of the playerbase don't want to play Klingons!
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-29-2011, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Jeebus christo...

I AM a Klingon player, and I am seriously getting tremendously exhausted by all the "What/when will the Klingons get...?" threads. What will the Klingons do to DESERVE getting so and so? So far, the majority of Klingon players that have put up threads like this just drone on and on endlessly about how unfair Cryptic is to the Klingon faction, or how the things we get aren't ever enough. While the Feds who have a similar "When do I get mine?" attitude drone on and on endlessly about how Klingons are overpowered and Cryptic gives us too much.

We get Klingon only costumes (Orion, Naussican, Klingon veteran pads)... players cry about not getting a silly coat.
We get access to the MOST powerful playable ship in the game (Carriers)... players cry more.
We get access to the MOST unique ship in the game (Garumba destroyer)... and players cry foul because they have to pay for it despite the fact everything else Klingons have gotten thus far is completely FREE.
We get access to a ton of new series episodes and access to not ONE new sector but TWO when the Romulan episodes release... and players cry it's not enough.
We get our VERY OWN EXCLUSIVE sortie missions... and STILL... players cry more...

Seriously, is there a sick and twisted pattern developing here? I swear, when the Romulan faction releases... THOSE players better not constantly whine about all the things THEY aren't getting or I swear... that's it for me man. I just can't take the overbearing sense of entitlement anymore.

One year later, and still crying about everything we DON'T get, as opposed to just saying "Thank you Cryptic, Thank you for all the GREAT stuff you have done to improve our faction. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules to actually do something for us, despite the unrelenting and completely unappreciative attitudes we seem to dump on you".
Yes a Klingon whining is just wrong. They should be out killing FED's to soothe the rage.
Or maybe those players unhappy with the faction should just roll a FED to get all that "better" PvE content. Now more PvP stuff would be cool, But the faction has come a long way since season 1.2 when I rolled a Klingon and made him my main.
It will slowly improve over time and I can hunt FED's (or be hunted by them) while waitng.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-29-2011, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpieri View Post
i think i said something here...
lmao. he who has a burning cryptic avatar making futile attempts at arguments.

boggles the mind at times.

Lt. Commander
# 28
01-29-2011, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_James_of_Cadiz

Did you say something? Yeah thats what I thought.
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-29-2011, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Jeebus christo...

OHHHH HELLLZ YA cant agree more. and yes i do play klingon.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-29-2011, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_James_of_Cadiz

yep a burning avatar and talks about keeping facts strait ,

Its almost comical.
Closed Thread