Lt. Commander
# 1 Terradome bug
01-15-2011, 01:14 PM
When will the bug be fixed for Terradome 'where is sulu'. I played over 20 hours because of this bug. If the real Sulu is dead the mission just won't restart, even not after beaming up and back into the mission. Then the mission simply just restart from beginning.

STO fix this. Even though I will not play this mission again and request the mission to be completed in my account because I played it 3 times from start.....
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-15-2011, 01:16 PM
I can confirm this! I've been playing it with NLVoyager. This is just a lousy amateur bug that makes me think twice about renewing my account.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-15-2011, 01:22 PM
Solution for both of you - Stop playing it. You won't be mad anymore. They most likely will not make it happen three times. I think they are leading more to nuking it entirely then fixing it. Gozer is being assigned to other duties for a bit and won't be fixing bugs soon.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-15-2011, 02:09 PM
So if that's the spirit of STO: We have bugs, you complain, you just quit playing it.
I pay for this game on 3 months bases so I request a little more support and bug fixing then a game that I buy once in a shop and never pay for online playing.

I don't know who Gozer if and really I don't care (nothing personal), many people complained over weeks now about this bug, so someone should get it fixed. fin
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-15-2011, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVoyager View Post
So if that's the spirit of STO: We have bugs, you complain, you just quit playing it.
I pay for this game on 3 months bases so I request a little more support and bug fixing then a game that I buy once in a shop and never pay for online playing.

I don't know who Gozer if and really I don't care (nothing personal), many people complained over weeks now about this bug, so someone should get it fixed. fin
Gozer developed the STF's. He is the DEV that made them. The other Dev's might be able to check for a bug here and there but he wrote them. He left STO for a bit and now is back. However, he is working on revamping older missions. ( short answer- Crpytic is trying to make all the game code the same, so when they fix a bug it fixes every instance this bug would be. Currently the older missions when STO first came out are not the code they use now.) There is still a STF "Into the Hive" that was not completed before he left. At some point he will get back to these but not the second you demand it. Terradome has been bugged since Season 2 or so and season 3 didnt fix it. Its nothing new and I haven't tried it since I joined my fleet 4 months ago. Do the other missions and be happy. One mission cannot be enough to make you quit. If so, then free up the server some.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-15-2011, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerV
Gozer developed the STF's. He is the DEV that made them. The other Dev's might be able to check for a bug here and there but he wrote them. He left STO for a bit and now is back. However, he is working on revamping older missions. ( short answer- Crpytic is trying to make all the game code the same, so when they fix a bug it fixes every instance this bug would be. Currently the older missions when STO first came out are not the code they use now.) There is still a STF "Into the Hive" that was not completed before he left. At some point he will get back to these but not the second you demand it. Terradome has been bugged since Season 2 or so and season 3 didnt fix it. Its nothing new and I haven't tried it since I joined my fleet 4 months ago. Do the other missions and be happy. One mission cannot be enough to make you quit. If so, then free up the server some.
Actually, Gozer only made the borg STF's. He had nothing to do with Terradome (although he said he would take a look at the bugs when he has some time).
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-15-2011, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinumbar
Actually, Gozer only made the borg STF's. He had nothing to do with Terradome (although he said he would take a look at the bugs when he has some time).
Good catch. Stand corrected. Its just time and I think I can wait for awhile. There is other things to do like level my first KDF toon. One mission isn't going to make me walk away from the game.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-15-2011, 04:38 PM
So..... do I play TD or not...is it completable w/ a fleet team w/ vent/ts, or not?
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-16-2011, 03:22 AM
We did it several times with full teams, no luck.

Sure, it can be completable... if you spent atleast about 500 hours on it...
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-16-2011, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
So..... do I play TD or not...is it completable w/ a fleet team w/ vent/ts, or not?
Its bugged from season 2. Ive could make it before S2, but now its a waste of time.. if they dont have the time to fix it, they should close it, too many ppl its wasting time in there and getting mad with the game.