Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2011, 06:27 AM
if it says it is a preorder gift after release dat you should not get it ...i can lie to help my business ..i have to live with what i advertis cant just bait and swich when i feel like it so why can they get away with it
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-30-2011, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindPilot
if it says it is a preorder gift after release dat you should not get it ...i can lie to help my business ..i have to live with what i advertis cant just bait and swich when i feel like it so why can they get away with it
It is still a gift you got for free with your pre-order. A version added to the c-store is not a gift, it's something you have to pay for. Not that I imagin the distinction will matter to you.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2011, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshlingOnline
It is still a gift you got for free with your pre-order. A version added to the c-store is not a gift, it's something you have to pay for. Not that I imagin the distinction will matter to you.
Just before Xmas Amazon was selling the version with the Turret included, for $5.00 bucks...

Just watch for sales...

I have all of the Specials except for the Red Matter Capacitor at this point and have only spent about $58 bucks total to do so. (out side of my monthly sub.)
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-31-2011, 08:50 PM
Quote:
i have the mail they sent out say you will not be geting it after the release date so that is bait and swich and that is againest the law ho and its never to late they can go take it awat from the ppl that did not pre order when you tell ppl you can only get this for preordering and they buy your stuff because they thing it not going to be around later then you make it where everyone can get it thats false advertising and that againest the law
This sort of self-contradicting "it's unfair when I can't have what others get but it's totally right for nobody else to get what I have" mentality that rages on this forum reminds me of that George Carlin joke, "Why is it everybody who drives faster than you is a maniac and everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot?"
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-01-2011, 12:54 AM
Quote:
It would be unfair if we were getting that stuff for free. We're not. And since it's been mentioned that you have purchased items from the C-Store that had previously been given to people who made certain pre-order deals, you would do well to desist in spouting your elitist hypocrisy.