Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
01-30-2011, 10:42 AM
Good thing the end of the journey is just the beginning, or else the shattered Romulus would have kept the excitement at bay. But let me join the chant: LONG LIVE THE ROMULAN STAR EMPIRE!

On a more sober note, nice pictures indeed!

---
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
01-30-2011, 10:50 AM
Thank you for the intelligent report. I must investigate this at once. Helm set a new course to Psi Velorum sector.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13 Old New...
01-30-2011, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leegir View Post
We Romulans have this!!

[SPOILER ALERT]

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...9-23-55-27.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...9-23-56-08.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...9-23-57-03.jpg


Granted this is all you can see of it in Sector Space in the Psi Velorum Sector Block/Haakona system but I can't wait to see this thing up close and go inside!!

ESD was getting too much love, LONG LIVE THE ROMULAN EMPIRE!!!
You're acting like this is new LOL.

This station has been known about for over a year in the Star Trek Universe...

Star Trek Countdown, the official prequel comic to Star Trek (2009) had this station in it and fully explained what it's purpose was.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
01-30-2011, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
You're acting like this is new LOL.

This station has been known about for over a year in the Star Trek Universe...

Star Trek Countdown, the official prequel comic to Star Trek (2009) had this station in it and fully explained what it's purpose was.
Perhaps so but, it is new to STO.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
01-30-2011, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
You're acting like this is new LOL.

This station has been known about for over a year in the Star Trek Universe...

Star Trek Countdown, the official prequel comic to Star Trek (2009) had this station in it and fully explained what it's purpose was.
Perhaps you knew about it but not me. so forgive those of as who don't no anything about the station and have never read the official prequel comic.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
01-30-2011, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuskin
Yeah, I'm assuming it the "Vault" that Nero got his Borg technology from. Wonder if the mission will mention Nero (or at least a captain of a mining ship). I know that was 20 ingame years ago, but you never know.
I'm sure there will be lots of references. I seem to remember a fed patrol mission where you find the remains of three olympic class ships that first encounter Nero and try to help him, only to get themselves blown up for example.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
01-30-2011, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetzaal
I'm sure there will be lots of references. I seem to remember a fed patrol mission where you find the remains of three olympic class ships that first encounter Nero and try to help him, only to get themselves blown up for example.
Yes, I remember that now.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
01-30-2011, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
You're acting like this is new LOL.

This station has been known about for over a year in the Star Trek Universe...

Star Trek Countdown, the official prequel comic to Star Trek (2009) had this station in it and fully explained what it's purpose was.
It's new to STO and last i looked I am in the STO forums.

I read countdown as soon as it came out before Star Trek JJ.

and LOL
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
01-30-2011, 05:52 PM
New Content = Awesome.

Can't wait to blast some Romulans with the next Featured Episode

Here are my pics : One, Two
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
01-31-2011, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
New Content = Awesome.

Can't wait to blast some Romulans with the next Featured Episode

Here are my pics : One, Two
Good pics!!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:38 AM.