Lt. Commander
Hi

I share my STO account with my boyfriend and I already have a VA character in a non role play fleet. Since we got an extra character slot for our 300 day reward, I won it though an a very intense game or rock, paper, scissors.

I have been a giant Star Trek fan since I have been a little girl, and I have always wanted to try role playing. Again i'm not an expert at doing it, just with the subject matter. I'm also a daily player but I don't have regular hours since we have only one computer and account at the moment. Since we both share, our times are not regular.

The other thing I want to warn also is I know many fleets are active with websites outside of the game. From experience I know I will probably have all my attention focused on what goes on just in game.

My perfect fleet would have people I can work up the ranks with. instead of grinding the whole time and hitting VA in a month, I would rather do a few missions then role-play for a while.

So if playing like this isnt a figment of my imagination, then reply or better yet send me a mail in game.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2011, 09:30 PM
Epsilon Fleet may be what you are looking for. We have members at all levels along with alts. We play and Rp so it's whatever you wanna do. If you have questons you can contact me IG at Kenneth Travan@WraithLeader001 or visit our forums at http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...&TabID=2544758
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2011, 05:48 AM
7th Imperial Fleet is just forming. We are an RP Terran Empire fleet. If your interested send me a message at @rayvenwing. Or you can visit our website at 7thimperialfleet.guildportal.com (our web site is really underconstruction but the forums are up.)

Send me a tell and you can just come rp with us a bit and see if it might not be for you. Csn be fun being a bad guy. Especialky since we are getting into a huge story arc with 2 other RP fleets.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2011, 06:20 AM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server. We buy are players any equipment they need, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2011, 05:40 PM
Hey Again!

Just wanted to thank everybody for their interest here and in my mail. The only problem is since yesterday I have been invited to at least 10 different random fleets, and not one of them ever introduced themselves or told me anything about their fleet. Sometimes this happened right in the middle of missions.

It may be possible that those invites didn't come from my post, but perhaps less successful fleets just troll for lower ranking players who don't have a fleet yet. I don't want to accidentally ignore somebody who saw this and might have the perfect fleet for me. So please, just send me a tell and have a quick conversation before you send me an invite me.

I'm still trying to find myself a good match. Just also want to say, that the size of your bank isn't an issue. I also know I can do all the missions alone, I just rather do it with friends. I think I got the imagination and writing talent to be a good role-player, just need some help to become a good one.

thanks yet again
bree
Lt. Commander
# 6 Try 3rd Fleet
01-31-2011, 01:53 AM
Hi, if you are still considering your options you should check out 3rd Fleet (www.3rdfleet.com). We have a strong international fleet with well over 300 members. We have regular organised events and a history of RP. Even if there's nothing scheduled there's always enough members at enough levels to make ad hoc teams.

Finally, we don't spam. We'll gladly assist in any applications but we discourage "shouts" in zone or random invites.

Oh, and did I mention we're a friendly and relaxed bunch always open to ideas?