Lt. Commander
Hi there!

I'm a College student, majoring in Game Design, looking to hopefully join an amazing Klingon fleet! I am 18, in case that's an issue.

I love PvP, but I really want to run STF's with a little organization. STF's are a lot of fun to me, and I like hanging out on a voice server chit chatting while kicking ass. I would prefer a large fleet with a decent amount of mature players. I'm on the east coast, in case that matters too.

My Klingon character is currently commander 9 (but leveling as fast as I can), and hes a Gorn Science Officer. I plan to get the Fleet Support Vessel at LT. Gen. and I do have experience at higher levels with a couple Vice Admiral characters... However I've decided that its about time to make some FEDERATION SCUM SUFFER!

If you think you might be interested in recruiting me let me know by either sending me a PM or responding to this thread (the latter preferred). I'm only really interested in Fleets that are on their feet, basically meaning I don't want to join a fleet that has like 10 members and only one of them comes online in a week. Been there... not fun.

I look forward to reading your responses!

Neshy
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2011, 06:10 AM
Hi feel free to try out the House of Clan Hunters

Join us on our chat channel ClanH by typing /channel_join ClanH in-game

The channel is for both fed and kling fleets

Many like to do STF's, we got vent, forums, events etc...

Nikita