Lt. Commander
Not sure if this is an error, but a Sovereign Bridge Pack is available in the C-Store, but not even advertised on the website or calender!?

I just purchased it and checked out the bridges via the ship customiser, They're pretty nice... The description has them down as Scientists bridges.

Cryptic is this an error, should we be seeing this in the C-Store? If not, oh well, I bought mine already. :p
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2011, 12:01 PM
Its been up for a week now
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2011, 12:04 PM
Wait a real Sovereign Bridge? Sweet... you should post screens of your awesome bridge... sadly I can't get it because I have replaced my Sovereign with my excelsior.

Come on Excelsior Bridge Back.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2011, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridaguy74656 View Post
Wait, since when? It wasn't announced, not even mentioned for exclusion in the C-store sale this week.

I've haven't seen this mystery sovereign bridge pack. Anyone have screenshots?
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2011, 12:12 PM
Sweet, thanks for the heads up! Just nabbed them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridaguy74656 View Post
No, they have not... I was browsing teh C-Store on Friday and they weren't there. I would've seen them if they were because I've wanted a Sovereign Bridge Pack since forever.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2011, 12:17 PM
bring on the screenshots someone.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2011, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangover_Boy
bring on the screenshots someone.
You might want to search the threads... this has been discussed since Thursday and one of the threads has Screenshots.

Their not actually Sovy Bridges BTW.

(Slightly edited because it seems my straight to the point, matter of fact, original post was considered rude. Though that IS NOT how it was intended.)
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2011, 12:24 PM
They HAVE been up at least since Thursday last week, they are not TRUE Soverign Bridges, but they are a take on the "Diplomat" bridges (Diplomat, Star Explorer, Ceremonial, Alliance).

San Francisco has a nice color combo, has same colors as thr Galaxy refit bridge.
Eaves is a nice looking "red alert" kinda bridge, dark and red, I like it
Zimmerman, while kinda bright for my tastes, does have first officer and counselor chairs.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2011, 12:25 PM
WOW! No one uses the search function around here. Yes, they have been in the C-Store for about a week. The 3 in the pack do not look like the Soverign bridge from the TNG movies but are decent and well worth the 96CP.

Other threads about this at a glance: One and Two
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2011, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
Search the threads... this has been discussed since Sat and one of the threads has Screenehots.

Their not actually Sovy Bridges BTW.
wow...a bit rude there.

several people have posted they were not aware of them being discussed or available. not everyone frequents the threads as often as you maybe.