Lt. Commander
# 11
02-02-2011, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
the STO writer(s) really overdid it with the Klingon Tribble hatred.
There is no such thing as over doing Klingon tribble hatre :p I still think we need an accolade for killing four billion tribbles.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-02-2011, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
There is no such thing as over doing Klingon tribble hatre :p I still think we need an accolade for killing four billion tribbles.
Hell Yes! One at ever million killed at least.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-03-2011, 05:48 AM
Quote:
I am playing a proud Klingon Warrior of an old house, attempting to restore it to its former glory. He does not feel particularly glorious for killing this annoying pest.

Alternatively, I play an Orion Scientist that lost her family and rank in one of the many internal power struggles of the Orion syndicate and Tribbles cute, comforting pets, but not particularly interesting. In the time she spent dealing with local infestations, she could have developed either a retrovirus altering the Tribbles to be pleasant for Klingons or wipe them out. Not that she would, there are still better things to do...
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-04-2011, 05:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
Ya dang skippy, I ought to have an accolade for my KDF toons, seeing that all 3 were leveled through the use of cluster missions which we had many, many, many tribble slaughters and enemy confrontations...lol.

I also found that leveling in groups of 2 or 3...3 is the maximum number, but having 2-3 people in a group, 2 being max-level, doing space explore cluster missions net you a great deal of points for leveling allowing for faster leveling...I was able to gain a level every 45 mins to 1 hour that way....Yea...I'm not the patient type..heheheh...If you are wondering why I use space explores, or why I would only do space explores (enemy confrontations) it is because of the bigger xp. And if you are wondering how one gets those enemy confrontations so frequently, It's a trade secret...lol...well, not really, anybody that has leveled a Klink through this manner can tell you, but pm me if you need to know more.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-21-2011, 12:30 AM
i've been grinding the alpha pi canis missions and they give good amount of xp tbh
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-21-2011, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XceptOneAlpha
i've been grinding the alpha pi canis missions and they give good amount of xp tbh
decent xp...it sounds ok, but you can get more.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-21-2011, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
decent xp...it sounds ok, but you can get more.
Just space missions or including ground?
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-21-2011, 12:11 PM
i spam spin the wheel with the pi canis sortes + any other dailys i got then settle down for pvp ques or kerrat for fun
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-08-2011, 02:50 AM
Ok I just started mine this morning, so in general spam what missions? PvP? I play mostly fed anyway just was curious.
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-08-2011, 10:01 AM
PvP will level you faster than anything else as Klingon, but the waiting in PvP qeues can be hard to deal with sometimes. And PvP at the lower ranks is sometimes impossible to get.
The missions that give the most points per single mission are the Featured Episodes. They are also nice since they all have decent rewards. And if you repeat them after you level, the gear will also go up to your level when you claim your reward.
The one story arc series the Klingons have also gives good points, but not all the rewards items will increase in level as you do. Only the remastered one in that series will the gear go up in lvl.
The exploration missions don't give a lot of points, but, the badges and Marks you eran from them can come in handy for better gear and the data samples you find there will help you to craft even better gear.
Notice the Featured series give no data samples at all, nor do any other Klingon missions outside of the Exploration missions.