Lt. Commander
# 1 earth
02-01-2011, 05:09 AM
are we going to be able to set foot on earth at anytime in this game?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2011, 05:28 AM
Yes. It is already under development.
See "Explorable Sol System".
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2011, 05:31 AM
This has been questioned so many times it isnt funny anymore

Earth has been finished for a long time, however, at the moment there is nothing to do there. Unless, going on one of my theories, I think the Romulan series may take us into Starfleet command
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2011, 06:34 AM
You will get to visit Iowa. Enjoy.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2011, 07:27 AM
Too much hassle to go to Earth. First you need to go through Customs, take a digital finger print and maybe a retinal scan. Then take your shoes off and go through a full body scan. And don't forget that your baggage gets screened too.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2011, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman653 View Post
Too much hassle to go to Earth. First you need to go through Customs, take a digital finger print and maybe a retinal scan. Then take your shoes off and go through a full body scan. And don't forget that your baggage gets screened too.
"Excuse me, Admiral. We need to perform a cavity search..."
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2011, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tryulis View Post
Earth has been finished for a long time, however, at the moment there is nothing to do there. Unless, going on one of my theories, I think the Romulan series may take us into Starfleet command
'set foot' on earth. We haven't been able to beam down to Earth. I'm certainly looking forward to visiting starfleet academy!
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2011, 04:44 AM
I've said before, but I'll say it again because I'm bored and at work - they should recreate Starfleet Academy in San Fran and set the tutorial there, rather than having the current tutorial that's in the game.

That way, we could go to different departments to get training on different aspects of gameplay; we could replay the tutorial missions if we needed to; and we could also have the ability to skip the tutorial altogether when we created alts. Plus it would just be awesome to wander round the Academy.

Just throwing it out there.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2011, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streakfury View Post
I've said before, but I'll say it again because I'm bored and at work - they should recreate Starfleet Academy in San Fran and set the tutorial there, rather than having the current tutorial that's in the game.

That way, we could go to different departments to get training on different aspects of gameplay; we could replay the tutorial missions if we needed to; and we could also have the ability to skip the tutorial altogether when we created alts. Plus it would just be awesome to wander round the Academy.

Just throwing it out there.
QFE

/10chars
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2011, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streakfury View Post
This.78910

Z