Lt. Commander
I have been trying to get this accolade; off and on, for the past 2 weeks.

I fly through the hole of the big asteroid, at the very start of the mission, but the accolade never triggers. Do I need to fly through the hole at a certain spot? Kill the Orion ships first?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. (I know it was fixed, but perhaps a recent patch set it back to being bugged).
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2011, 09:48 AM
I just went straight through and got it.

Just curious, are you trying this on holodeck or tribble
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2011, 11:07 AM
make sure you fly towards the azura on the first part of the mission as it starts and it should work.

also this was retroactive. if you have already flown through the hole, when they first updated the game a couple of weeks ago you would have gotten the accolade as you logged in, so you might already have it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2011, 12:05 PM
I do fly towards the Azura, and I can not find the accolade in my completed list. Thanks for the info thus far
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2011, 12:11 PM
_I_ found (your experience might differ) that you have to fly through it from the backside towards the azura and not out into open space from the azura side. I just did it with all my characters on Holodeck and it worked everytime flying towards the azura, so give that a try.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2011, 12:19 PM
You have to fly through it first before doing any other part of the mission. Just turn left, go through the hole and it should pop up a bit after you get out of it.

I tried the back to front as it was suggested in another thread and that didn;t work for me. Neither does doing it after the mission is over. Has to be first.

Hope this helps,
-drmike
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2011, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theapparatus View Post
You have to fly through it first before doing any other part of the mission. Just turn left, go through the hole and it should pop up a bit aftre you get out of it.
I've just done it this way as well, on Tribble and Holodeck
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2011, 01:14 PM
Finally got it, flew from the top towards the Azura. Thanks for the help everybody.