Lt. Commander
# 1 Too Many Buttons
02-01-2011, 01:47 PM
You guys need to simplify things a bit, sometimes to get something done you have to press way too many buttons - case in point, the Daily in Eta Eridani, the Sh'mar ship that is in need of aid? You have to press a Confirm button like 5-6 times to get into the mission. I think 2 of the Confirms are literally "Do you Accept?" and after you click yes, then it says "Do you aid the Sh'mar?" Uh, I thought I just did that by saying yes to accepting. Yeah, literally 5-6 clicks required accompanied by 5-6 text boxes. You can really cut these down, guys.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2011, 01:50 PM
The issue with the Sh'mar is that you are accepting the mission and then entering the instance all at once, rather than spread out.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2011, 02:27 PM
To the OP:

You have too many complaints, you should really just simplify them into one or two main complaints so that the forums aren't cluttered up with unnecessary threads. That way I don't have to scroll down 5-6 times in order to get to worthwhile threads.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2011, 02:29 PM
in general there’s a lot of excess asking for question. do you want to stop here? no I clicked on something at the other end of the map 5 seconds later how about here we’ve been traveling for 1 light year you wana stop here. same thing with mission ending a lot of times one will confirm the mission has ended and if you you want to leave the system or beam up then another bo will pop up asking the same question right after the first confirmation..
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2011, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseman417 View Post
To the OP:

You have too many complaints, you should really just simplify them into one or two main complaints so that the forums aren't cluttered up with unnecessary threads. That way I don't have to scroll down 5-6 times in order to get to worthwhile threads.
To the P above:

My complaints come as I see them and thus I post them. Whether they are listened to or ignored is another question, all together. Don't worry, if no one agrees that the complaint is something that SHOULD get fixed, it hits page 2 pretty darn fast
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2011, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseman417 View Post
To the OP:

While rude, I'll admit I smiled :p