Lt. Commander
# 1 Sets
02-01-2011, 04:27 PM
Now that we have the borg and aegis sets for the ships, it seems the door is open for more. The question is, why only for ships? Personally i think it would be nice to see sets for your character itself (kit/armor/personal shield) perhaps for science, (kit/armor/weapon) for a tactical maybe, or even sets that would be good for your Bridge officers that do not have kits. Armor/shield/weapon. So many nice combinations spring to mind! from defensive sets to offensive sets with focus on either physical damage or energy damage...

seem like a good way to go with sets
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2011, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CedricO
Now that we have the borg and aegis sets for the ships, it seems the door is open for more. The question is, why only for ships? Personally i think it would be nice to see sets for your character itself (kit/armor/personal shield) perhaps for science, (kit/armor/weapon) for a tactical maybe, or even sets that would be good for your Bridge officers that do not have kits. Armor/shield/weapon. So many nice combinations spring to mind! from defensive sets to offensive sets with focus on either physical damage or energy damage...

seem like a good way to go with sets
i like. and i can see this in the future.

i would like to be able to employ set looks onto my BOs as well. akin to how the player toon can now, but allow kit visuals on BOs
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2011, 04:39 PM
It has been confirmed that these are in discussion. Probably around the ground game overhaul.