Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a FUN PVP fleet..
02-01-2011, 04:42 PM
I play this game primarily for the space pvp, because honestly, its more fun to play against other humans than against dumb AI.

I'm primarily a fed player, and I have 2 VA toons, one an eng and one a sci, as well as a tac officer at RA 5. I'm looking for a fleet that is fun, does pvp (and maybe stfs?), and doesn't take itself too seriously. I like playing the game and all, but fleets that over-think their setups for pvp ruin the fun.

I will say that I am an active, mature player, but since this is the internet I could be full of crap. So don't trust this, but pm me in-game or post here, and see for yourselves.

PS: dont give me some bland, copy of a recuitment notice.

PPS: for pms use Adrogar, Richard Sharpe, or Hasashin@OVERLOURD
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2011, 11:12 PM
Hi Overlourd,

I think the 12th Fleet can provide a lot of what you are looking for. We have a whole group of guys (Tactical) that spend most of their time pvp'ing in space, but we also have many other groups that enjoy doing different things. We have people that like to work on helping others (Medical), those that enjoy ground combat and STF's (Maco's), and a R & D division that enjoys crafting. Of course you aren't limited to what you can do in the fleet by your assignment, but it is nice to be grouped with others that share your interests.

If you would like to read more about the 12th and see if we are right for you, check out our website at http://12th-fleet.com/portal

Cheers,

DarkSun
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2011, 03:19 PM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server. We buy are players any equipment they need, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.