Lt. Commander
# 1 Special Task Force Questions
02-02-2011, 02:40 AM
A few days a go I attempted to PUG " Infection". We succeeded in the space combat but
could not finish the rest. So heres my questions:
Although i can pick up where i left off, do i have to start over anyways?
do i have to find ppl who are at that spot in the mission to help me?
or Can i just get a group together (who may not have done the earlier parts) to help me finish the rest?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2011, 03:11 AM
If you get get together with the same group of people you can continiue with the ground part, but if you got new people in that team then you need to start over again, otherwise they wonīt get the mission "accomplished", even though they actually finished it. Also they wonīt receive the missions reward (Assimilated Subtranswarp Drive).
But once you get used to it, Infected isnīt that hard to do.
I hope this helps, sorry for any spelling mistakes
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2011, 03:21 AM
So i still could get some friends to help me finish it and i would stil get the rewards?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2011, 03:25 AM
yes you would get the rewards, but they wonīt.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2011, 04:15 AM
you can only load into the part your up to, if you start that part then you can complete the mission with no penalty. if you join a group of people that are also up to that part doesnt matter who they are then they can help you get through it and your doing the same for them hereby they get through it no problem

the only issue is when you join in part way through one of the zones but i believe they've made it so you cant do that anymore and you can only join where your actually saved up to
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2011, 05:45 AM
Ok thanks guys!