Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
02-02-2011, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
You can have all the hot, sweet docking action you want on a demo (and ESD is less of an eyesore too).
I think my favorite thing about the new ESD will be beaming into a transporter room instead of a hallway. It always irked me that people could just beam randomly into that open area where NPCs and players are walking through. What happens if you beam in as somebody is walking by? Suddenly you've got a Tuvix situation?

I am really impressed at the visual changes the game is undergoing. If they start making that kind of progress with the gameplay elements, I will gladly give them more of my money.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
02-02-2011, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotD
I think my favorite thing about the new ESD will be beaming into a transporter room instead of a hallway. It always irked me that people could just beam randomly into that open area where NPCs and players are walking through. What happens if you beam in as somebody is walking by? Suddenly you've got a Tuvix situation?

I am really impressed at the visual changes the game is undergoing. If they start making that kind of progress with the gameplay elements, I will gladly give them more of my money.
Gameplay soon hopefully.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
02-02-2011, 11:06 AM
Q is occasionally giving some people c-store items as part of his quest.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
02-02-2011, 11:07 AM
Okay..how do you do the Q quests in the game?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
02-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Q gave me two tribbles and a hypo. Cheap ************* *******.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
02-02-2011, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
Yes.

It's the shroom and the bay doors open and you can dock.
klGFUO}afh]o[gueio'awwwwwwwwwwwhs

MUIST... GET... HOME... NOW!!!!

AAAARAGRHGHRGHARGH!!

Stupid freaking JOB!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
02-02-2011, 11:12 AM
Hey, I predicted correctly that Q would be the one behind the station change.

Do I get a cookie?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
02-02-2011, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
Hey, I predicted correctly that Q would be the one behind the station change.

Do I get a cookie?
It was pretty obvious once the quest leaked but...sure.

So since I may or may not be able to actually take that quest when I get around to logging on after work, care to discuss Q's explanation? Did he just snap it into place for funzies?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
02-02-2011, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotD
It was pretty obvious once the quest leaked but...sure.

So since I may or may not be able to actually take that quest when I get around to logging on after work, care to discuss Q's explanation? Did he just snap it into place for funzies?
What else? He thought the old station was drab so he replaced it with what is there.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
02-02-2011, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
What else? He thought the old station was drab so he replaced it with what is there.
Heheh. I actually prefer that to the Klingons blowing it up.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:26 AM.