Lt. Commander
Having had a ton of fun on ESD..omg great, awesome, fantastic job guys.. I went to Mem Alpha to check out how to craft a delta flyeer. Doesn't seem I can yet... and I looked everywhere. Did I miss it or is that not in yet?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2011, 11:35 AM
It's not up yet.

Rumor says the crafting is tied into the weeklies.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2011, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
It's not up yet.

ahhh... so now I debate with myself buy it to use with dalies or wait and craft it. Oh decisions decisions!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2011, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Stipe
ahhh... so now I debate with myself buy it to use with dalies or wait and craft it. Oh decisions decisions!
First off, dstahl said in one of the earlier threads about the Delta Flyer cost that the crafting quest wouldn't be in for a bit - and that everyone who participates in the Romulan weeklies gets a free pilotable standard shuttle. The Delta Flyer wasn't going to be put in for a bit yet.

Secondly, it's pretty much a no-brainer. If you really want to spend RL cash just so yo can have it NOW, then do so. Otherwise, wait and pick up the quest. No real decision making here - unless you're one of those types that costs themselves tons of RL cash because they "have to have it NOW!". If you ARE one of those types, I've got a nice bridge you may want to invest in...
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2011, 12:12 PM
Boy, am I ever so glad it's at least in the C-Store now. "Where is the delta flyer" going on in the chat aaaaaaaaaall the time! That damn thing was becoming the new Sulu!
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2011, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
Boy, am I ever so glad it's at least in the C-Store now. "Where is the delta flyer" going on in the chat aaaaaaaaaall the time! That damn thing was becoming the new Sulu!
"Where's Sulu?"

"How Do I Shot Phazor?"

"Where is Delta Flyer?"

Am I the only one who thinks the average Chat channel sounds like a conversation between Petrie and Ducky?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2011, 12:15 PM
I was beginning to think that Sulu flew off in the Delta Flyer.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2011, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callasan View Post
First off, dstahl said in one of the earlier threads about the Delta Flyer cost that the crafting quest wouldn't be in for a bit - and that everyone who participates in the Romulan weeklies gets a free pilotable standard shuttle. The Delta Flyer wasn't going to be put in for a bit yet.

Secondly, it's pretty much a no-brainer. If you really want to spend RL cash just so yo can have it NOW, then do so. Otherwise, wait and pick up the quest. No real decision making here - unless you're one of those types that costs themselves tons of RL cash because they "have to have it NOW!". If you ARE one of those types, I've got a nice bridge you may want to invest in...

A bit judgemental aren't we? Beyond that I don't really feel the need to explain further to you. I asked a question because I was unaware the crafting would be added later. Daren answered my question anything else is really not anyone elses business.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2011, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
It's not up yet.

This rumor is the closest thing to the truth at the moment.

My best estimate says that by the time episode 3 of the new series hits - you'll see the new missions which will allow you to craft a delta flyer (and possibly even other shuttles/fighters as well).
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2011, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
This rumor is the closest thing to the truth at the moment.

My best estimate says that by the time episode 3 of the new series hits - you'll see the new missions which will allow you to craft a delta flyer (and possibly even other shuttles/fighters as well).
and the ability to craft your own borg tactical cube?