Lt. Commander
# 1 STO Celebrations
02-02-2011, 12:40 PM
Besides Q, what else is there as far as celebrations go?

I heard that there was some unannounced things that were going to happen.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2011, 12:42 PM
the first foundry mission has been copied over on the fed side, should be more to come.

also azure has been remastered and is now live.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2011, 12:44 PM
Ah, ok. Thanks .
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2011, 12:44 PM
Somebody in my fleet is going on about a daily repeatable thing involving a fountain or a tribble pile or something that one of them got a targ pet out of. Others got blue items and random useless junk. Not sure what that's about, ice storm knocked out the main internet line here so I'm getting about a quarter my usual speed and the patch is taking a while.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2011, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
Somebody in my fleet is going on about a daily repeatable thing involving a fountain or a tribble pile or something that one of them got a targ pet out of. Others got blue items and random useless junk. Not sure what that's about, ice storm knocked out the main internet line here so I'm getting about a quarter my usual speed and the patch is taking a while.
there is a quiz that Q gives that if you get wrong will turn you into something interesting. do it multiple times and you might earn something else that some people might like.

there is a second daily that lets you play in the fountain or a pile of tribbles that gives random rewards.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2011, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
there is a quiz that Q gives that if you get wrong will turn you into something interesting. do it multiple times and you might earn something else that some people might like.

there is a second daily that lets you play in the fountain or a pile of tribbles that gives random rewards.
Lol splashin around in a fountain! And rolling in a tribble pile! HAHAHA!!!!