Lt. Commander
hi i have just checked out the new sector space for the klingons what the hell are you supposed to do in there please could some one tell me
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2011, 01:58 PM
Psi Velorum? Well for feds there are several missions set there. For Klinks? Not any yet but there will be the first Weekly on saturday and then on the second one, there will most like be a new set of dailies.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2011, 01:58 PM
that is where the next weekly series will take place in a few days.

i also assume they will add the usual set of daily patrols. possibly some more klingon only sorties etc.

at this exact moment i dont think you can do much of anything there. maybe a deep space encounter against some hirogen or romulans?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2011, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
that is where the next weekly series will take place in a few days.

i also assume they will add the usual set of daily patrols. possibly some more klingon only sorties etc.

at this exact moment i dont think you can do much of anything there. maybe a deep space encounter against some hirogen or romulans?
Pretty much this. Gozer also said when he has time he's likely to work on a set of dailies for Psi Velroum, like those in Pi Cannis. But I will take every opportunity to suggest that now that we have both of these sectors it is time for something like the Kavrot sector!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2011, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
Pretty much this. Gozer also said when he has time he's likely to work on a set of dailies for Psi Velroum, like those in Pi Cannis. But I will take every opportunity to suggest that now that we have both of these sectors it is time for something like the Kavrot sector!
If they just filled that entire empty space there and moved the Exploration clusters (maybe make them nebulae clusters). Then once the Romulan faction has come, it could be the one place where all three faction's borders meet.