Lt. Commander
I did quit crafting after a while since it did not make any sense for me.
I am at captain rank and as example i could craft Epic dual beam banks MK VIII

The materials it needs i can sell for a price on the exchange and with those EC i can buy 3 of those items instead of crafting 1.

Is this still the same @ VA?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2011, 03:04 PM
Sometimes, sometimes not it depends on current prices and what you want.

I suspect a complete Aegis set (which would cost several million) could *not* be bought with the proceeds gained from selling its component anomalies....
or if it could it would be close, there would be no major benefit and you would loose the sure fire way of crafting in exchange for the unsure prices of the exchange.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2011, 03:10 PM
Hmm okay but if it is so close with only 1 or 2 items it's kinda useless then because if u never craft and sell all your materials from the beginning instead of leveling up u can probably just buy those items and still have a crapload of EC in your pocket.. I mean since i stopped crafting i banked all particles and other materials and have them stacked and they seem to sell so easy. When u have saved them all and not used for crafting your not talking about a million EC but hundred of millions EC.

I think this should change because if everyone see's that they wont craft and then there isnt anything to buy anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2011, 03:12 PM
The other aspect is sometimes there are things that are crafting only, in the sense that they aren't available on the Exchange at any price.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2011, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radjezz View Post
I think this should change because if everyone see's that they wont craft and then there isnt anything to buy anymore.
I think we need a separate anomaly exchange where people can post an anomaly (or stacks) and what they would accept in trade.

That way anomalies can't just be sold, instead players can trade ones they don't need for ones they do.